Chapter 19

Warning ⚠️: blood, violence and death.

If you see any mistakes plzzz tell me because I kinda rush to do this.

——-
"Jukyung?"

"Helllo!" She shouted.

"Why are you here?"

"Oh just wanted to talk to you about" she then pushed me into the house "About that you're not from here"

"oooo ok.. I guess What do you want to know?"

"What do you mean what do i want to know, Tell me of how you got here"

"Well i'm not to sure but I remembered that I ran out of the hospital t-"

"Out of the HOSPITAL why?!?!"

"Well... my best friend ended her life.. and I ended up having a panic attack then I fainted and I ended up being inacomafortwodays" I said the last part fast.

"Wait really?!"

"I know I know just for a panic attack"

"go on with the story"

"Well before you talked over me i was going to say that I ran to find where my friend was buried but then i remembered that I don't know where she was buried"

"Then why did you run out?"

"I don't know, I was just so.. I DON'T Know stop asking questions when i'm talking!!!" I shouted.

"I stopped at a bridge. I said some stuffs about this world, Then I saw Someone was about to jump off a bridge I grabbed his hands, But i ended up getting pulled when he jumped, And ya that how i ended up here"

"Wait, where does the guy go?" she questioned.

"I don't know I looked for him but i didn't find him"

"Wow"

"Ya i looked for a while, anyways thats how im here and honestly i don't know how to go back."

"Hmm, jump off a bridge again?"

"Ummmm I think not?!"

"Fine i was just telling you maybe that's how you go back who knows?" jukyung told me. " well till me about yourself then"

"Umm will my name is the same and my age is the same and i look the same oh my moms not here"

"Will since you don't know what to tell me about yourself tell me about your family since you know almost everything about me already"

"Ok then i dont have siblings' ' I said, should i tell her about my dad and mom.

"Ji hyun? Helloooooo, ''Jukyung said, waving her hand in my face.

"Jukyung, I'm gonna tell you something about my mom and dad because I'm in a different world. If i was still in my world i wouldn't have told you this" I said looking at her.

"Ok...?"

"My mom and dad where in a gang when i was little"

"Huh? Really!!"

"Yup but my mom was in a all girl gang and my dad was in a different gang"

"I Bet your mom and dad are cool, wait so are they not in the gang no more?"

"Well kind of my mom is still in the gang but she doesn't go to the meetings and stuff, after I was born she just stopped"

"So your dad is not in it then?"