Chapter 13

"Hello brother," song ho said.

"Why are you here?" dong hyun said with attitude.

"Why? We haven't seen each other for over 5 years" he smiled.

"Wait! You guys are siblings?" I said surprised.

"Half" dong hyun corrected me.

"Huh?"

"Where half brothers"

Damm the energy between theses two tells me a lot about there relationship.

"Oh that's cool... uhh see you guys later.. " I said walking to the restroom. Why where they staring at each other like they wanted to kill one another.

------- hallways

"Hey jukyung," I said.

"Hey" jukyung said.

"In the vast plain, a flower bloomed, all by myself~"

Me and jukyung heard someone singing so we went to see who.

"Omg thats seojun sister" I muttered.

"Who?"

"It's se-" I started to say but I saw some girls being rude to gowoon(seojun sister).

"Get out" one of the girls said she then slapped gowoon.

"HEY!" I shouted, getting all the girl's attention." what the hell do you think you guys are doing?"

"Who are you?" one of the girls said.

"None of your business, now leave gowoon alone just because she got a solo performance does not mean you have to be a bitch to her"

"What? Who do you think you are?" the girl said then grabbed my hair.

"Let go," I said.

"Why?"

"I said let go"

"What? Can you say it a little higher"

"I said let GO" I then grabbed her hand and twisted it. " Never grab my hair again"

All the girls then left scared. "Wow they get scared easily." I muttered.

"Are you ok?" I said looking at gowoon.

"Umm ya thank you for that" she said.

"You shouldn't let those girls touch you, girls like them tend to act up when they're intimidated. Next time be more confident, okay?"

"Okay , wait aren't you my brother friend"

"Ya you can say that I guess."

"Who's your brother?" Jukyung said, still standing at the door.

"Oh it seo-" she was going to say who her brother is but I slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Please don't tell her she has to find out herself" I said whispering.

'Why?"

"Just don't tell her"

"Ok and thank you again."

She then ran out the door. I knew I was going to till jukyung who it was but I realized right now that too many things are already changing. So Jukyung has to find out for herself.

"Oh I guess she doesn't have a brother" I said smiling Jukyung.

----------- bus

"Do you have private lessons today?" jukyung told soo jin.

"Yes I have two" soo jin said.

"You're incredible"

"What wrong with your hands?"

"What? Why?"

"Here" I said, giving soo jin hand cream. I Feel bad for soo jin. I knew what she was going to through at home. I knew she betrayed Jukyung but in the end she apologize.

"Thank you" soo jin said.

"Oh it smells good, give me some," Jukyung said.

"Here"

The bus stopped then we saw some familiar brats. Jukyung looked pale when she saw the girls.

"What? Hey!" One girl said grabbing jukyung shoulder." oh my gosh you're unbelieva- Oh I thought I knew you, I'm sorry. But you look a little familiar."

Jukyung didn't say anything she just stood there pale and scared.

"Next time don't put your hand on someone and then shout at them" I looked at the girl taking her hand off jukyungs shoulder.

"Oh Lets go, we need to get off." soo jin said looking at jukyung than me when we were at our stop.

"Get out of the way," I said when we where in front of the girls.

---Out of the bus.

"Why are you so scared?" soo jin said. "Do you know them?"

"What? Well.." Jukyung said.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to," I said.

"No its ok they just seem mean"

"You know you should be more confident, okay?," soo jin said.

"Okay"

-----------Home

When I got home I saw a packet in front of my houses. When I opened it, I saw pills and a letter.

"Ji hyun I got you the pills for your bruised rib and some money" I read out loud.

Damn took long enough.

'Wow I still cant believe dong hyun and song ho are half siblings. But I wonder why they are in this world. This didn't happen in the drama. I am changing too many things I need to get out of the picture without being Suspicious.'

"Right? Or should I just yolo it"

—school

"Catch jukyung" I shouted throwing her a bag.

"You throw so hard ji hyun," Jukyung said.

"I'm Sorry!!"

——

"Divine suho is back on the team!" tae said.

"What? Suho will play?" ahn Hyun said

"Really" soo ah said.

"wow"

"Seojun you need to play in the basketball team pleaseee" tae said.

"I'll have to ask ji hyun and Jukyung first" seo jun said looking at both of us." They are the only one I listen to theses days."

"He only listens to them!" tae said.

"Lee ji hyun and lim ju kyung, would you like to see me play basketball."

"Sure," I said.

"No, not at all," Jukyung said.

"Jukyung and ji hyun please allow it." ahn said.

"I just said sure," I said.

"I don't want to lose to tae hoon."

"Whatever do as you wish," Jukyung said.

" I will if that's what you want" seojun said." You guys count on me" he pointed at both of us

"Omg so does my opinion not matter or what?" I muttered crossing my arms and sighing.

Nobody's pov:

Suho and dong hyun heard ji hyun muttering something while being pissed off. She crosses her arms and sighs.

'Ha.. cute' they both thought while smiling.