Chapter 14

-----

I was walking to class but stopped when I heard jukyungs voice in the restroom. After I see gowoon and jukyung run out of the restroom. I walked in the restroom and saw the girls that were being mean to gowoon at the music room.

"So what did you do to her now?" I said.

They were all turned the other way.

"Shut up and get out of here" one of the girls said.

Then they all turned around and saw me. They all looked shocked and scared.

"So? What did you do?"

"I um.. I..nothing I did nothing"

"Oh really so why did gowoon ran out crying?"

"It Nothing you bitch"

"Oh really?" I started walking to the door and locking it. "So you did nothing?"

I walked up to the girl that had wet hair and slapped her in the face. The other girl grabbed my hair and started pulling it. One of them got a broom and picked it into my ribs which were still bruised. A slight ache ran all over my body. I fell to the floor and all the girls started kicking me and pulling my hair. After about 40 sec I got up and grabbed the broom and started hitting them with it. They all opened the door and ran out. I fell to the floor and sat there in pain running through my whole body.

"Gosh can't believe i lost to some girls like them, I've become weak"

"Ji hyun are you ok?"

I heard someone say when I looked up I saw it was suho.

"Ya can you just help me go to the infirmary?" I said grabbing the side of my stomach.

"Ya here let me help you"

We started walking out of the restroom. Everyone was staring at us I mean I understand why I had blood all over me with a bird net on my head(messy hair).I then saw dong hyun.

"Are you ok?" he looked at me with
Concern.

"No she says she is but I can tell she's not" suho said.

"Here let me help you"

"Ok" I said.

Right now I feel so happy but also so hopeless. I never had anyone help me when I was this injured and would care for me other then... When I was in my other world I had to hide all my cuts and bruises from my mom. She would literally go off on anyone who would do anything to me. So I would pretend I'm fine when in reality I was in so much pain underneath. The only one that knew about my bruises and cuts was my friend. Gosh why did you have to leave me Hae.

"Are you okay?" dong hyun said.

"Huh oh ya ya" I said trying so hard not to burst out and cry.

"You sure look like you're in a lot of pain right now" suho said.

-------We arrived at the infirmary

We walked in to see Song Ho and Seojun there and they looked like they were in a fight.

"Ji hyun? What happened to you?" song ho said concerned.

"Oh nothing I'm fine, see" I said then I let go of dong hyun and suho.

"Are you sure?" seojun said also concerned.

"Omg yes i'm fine, what happened to you guys?"

"They got in a fight" the nurses said " and what happened to you?"

"I fell," I said looking away.

"You fell?"

"Yes"

"Don't lie"

"I'm not"

"You sure?"

"Yes 100% sure"

---after 5 min of checking if I have a broken rib or something.

"Ok looks like you have bruised ribs and lots of cuts all over your body I will just bandage all your cuts and then you can leave to the hospital to get pills for your ribs." the nurses said.

"Actually I already have pills for my ribs." I said.

"Oh ok then I will still say to get a X-ray to see if there's anything broken"

"Thank you, i will"

--another 2 min of putting bandages on..

"Why are you guys still here?" I said walking out look at all four of them.

"Who did this to you?" Seojun said.

"I told you I fell" I said walking away.

"How can you fall and end up having bruised ribs and many cuts?" Song ho said.

"Fine I was in a fight with some girls but I started it so it is my fault for fighting them. But I did have a good reason for doing it."

"And what was the reason?" dong hyun said.

"They were treating someone in a horrible way"

"Who?" suho said.

"A friend you don't need to know who"

"Omg ji Hyun are you ok" Jukyung said walking up to me and hugging me.

"Yes I am!"

"You scared me why did you get in a fight with those girls again"

"Again?" Seojun said.

"what do you mean again" suho said.

"Wow would you look at the time, we're going to be late to class, let's go jukyung " I said walking away.
----------