~jr year~

summer was over. no more leaving the house at 2 in the night to walk the streets with my friends. no more pool parties. no more beach days. no more eli staying at my house for weeks. no more parties on weekdays . no more trips. no more messing around. it was jr year which means looking for colleges, good grades, volleyball, football games, school activities, school dances .

jr year is the most important school year with freshman year. this is the time to apply to colleges . my main goal for this school year is to get top player and get looked at by LSU or UCLA . but mainly LSU. summer was really great hawk and i spent the whole summer together and of course we spent it with the group too. this was the best summer ever but to bad it's over.

* alarm clock going off*

i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off . i checked the time on my phone it was 7:05 . i was supposed to get up at 7:00 school starts at 9:00. i got up right away and went to go take a shower. i did my regular routine then got out . i put on a blue tank top, jeans, and my air jordan 1 retro high obsidian university blue that hawk got me for my birthday . i flat iron my hair and put on mascara and lipgloss.

(change if you don't like)

i went back in my room and put on my necklaces that i always wear and my rings. i graded my black jansport backpack and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "morning honey" "morning kid" oh yea so like johnny literally lives with us which i'm not complaining about at all. he goes home once and a while to check on robby. "morning mom morning johnny" then the front door opens. "heyy family" "morning hawk" my mom said "morning to you too" he said kissing my head.

"we don't have practice do we" he asked johnny "nope not today" "what are you making mom" hawk asked MY mom. " did u just call my mom mom" " yup" "ok then anyways what are u making" "um waffles and bacon" "ok tell me when it's ready we'll be in the living room thanks mom" i said walking out of the kitchen into the living room. eli following right behind.

"did u sleep good" he asked grading the remote before i could. " yea you" "yea kind of forgot how it feels to sleep alone" we watched a couple of minutes of all american before my mom called us . we ate breakfast together at the table until it was about 8:28 and we had to leave. "ok what car are we taking" "ohh we're not taking a car" "then what are we taking" "my motorcycle" oh yeah i forgot to tell u hawk got a motorcycle for his birthday.

"yea no" "why not" "because you got this thing like 2 weeks ago" "ok so what just come on if we die we die together" "fine you are so lucky i love u" " there u go princess" he said putting the helmet on my head then his. we drove to the school. the drives only about 10 minutes. we pulled up in the school parking lot and got off it. "look i didn't die" "see i told u" "how the hell did your hair not mess up" i asked as we walked over to tory and them. "magic love"

"heyyy whores" "hey ellie" all of them said expect for tory. "heyyy slut" tory said "see that's how you say hi to somebody"i said rolling my eyes. then someone walked into the school doors . blonde hair, perfect body, pretty eyes. oh shit she's walking over here. "what the fuck" i whispered to tory "i don't know" she whispered back . "hey guys i'm riley" "sup" "hi" "hey" was some of the things that came out of our mouths. "do you guys know who eli is" "um yeah that's my boyfriend why" i said in the nicest way possible.