~cake~

when i woke up the next day i texted the group chat with just me,tory,moon,and sam.to tell them because i tell them everything!

my main hoes😩

el🤎
good morning!!!guess what happened last night!

moon🌚
good morning,what happened

tory🖤
morning what happened?

sammy🦋
gm what?

el🤎
ELI ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND

tory🖤
what did you say ?

sammy🦋
you better have said yes!

el🤎
i said yes...we also...

moon🌚
you also..

sammy🦋
oh lord😭

tory🖤
OMGG SHE LOST HER V-CARD!

moon🌚
ohhhh..congratulations!!

sammy🦋
you guys want to have a girls day?

tory🖤
yea

el🤎
thanks moon! and sure come over in 2 hours

tory🖤
ok

sammy🦋
alr

moon🌚
kk,i'll pick you guys up

i got out of bed with just eli's hoodie and my underwear on .eli was still sound asleep . i walked over to my closet and picked out a outfit. i got in the shower and did my regular routine .i got dressed and walked out my room to see eli awake on my bed.

i got dressed and walked out my room to see eli awake on my bed

(if you don't like it then you don't have to wear it)

"hey where you going" hawk asked "oh i'm going to hang out with the girls"i said walking over to kiss him. "well i'm going to go before my mom yells at me . "ok"i said laughing "let me walk you to the door" we started to walk to the door until my mom came out of her room.

"hey honey" "hey mom" "hey eli" "hey miss.james"
"we'll be down stairs" "ok" we walked downstairs and got to the door. "alright i'll see you later" he said kissing me. "yup we still have our date"  "i'll pick you up at 8:30?" "yea bye" i kissed him "bye"he said into the kiss.

"where's eli" my mom asked .i was now sitting on the couch waiting for the other girls. "he left to go home" "ohh so are you guys dating or.." "yea he asked me out yesterday" my phone the started to ring.

sammy🦋....incoming call

"hey where outside" "come inside the doors open" "ok" she the hung up the phone. "heyyyy"tory said coming inside my house .torys been to my house a lot and my mom and her have a really close. "hey tory" "heyyy tory" my mom said "hey baeee" she told my mom "hey ellie" sam and moon said "heyy guys" "hey girls" "hey miss.james"

"what do you have" i asked the 3 three girls it looked like a cake box. "oh we got you something" "what did you get me" i asked still confused. "come to the kitchen"tory said "ok" my mom stayed behind.

we made it to the kitchen. "ok open"moon said recording. i opened the box and started to laugh so hard my mom came up behind me . it's was a cake and on it,it said "congrats on having sex" "oh wow did you use a condom?" "yes mom"i said embarrassed. then she walked again tory started dying laughing then we joined her. i posted the cake on spam account.

hawk

hawk.was.here: i love my friends!! (and my mom saw this😭)

ellie.was.here:never coming to your house again and where's my cake?
^^
hawk.was.here:you can have some later and yes you are!

moon.kepple:yea we're they best friends ever!
^^
tory.nichols:yupp
^^
sam.larusso:say it again!

miguel.diaz:why didn't i get a cake?
^^
hawk.was.here:because we don't like u🙄

_________________________________
ok this is a really short chapter im sorry!! ok so i'm going to las vegas and i didn't know until now🙄so i won't be able to post until sunday or monday. anyways i love you guys and if this chapter is stupid IM SORRY! 625 words!