Left alone in China

You woke up with bags under your eyes from staying up all night playing a morpg game. You were a secret gamer in America that obviously you wouldn't want anyone to know, like any typical bully story. You were also the type of person that can't be straight with your feelings. You got out of your bed and went downstairs to get a refreshing glass of fresh milk. It's already 3 a.m. in the morning but there was still one light switched on in the study room. You peeked in the room and saw your mom and dad discussing... about you.

"I don't think this is the best place for her to get educated. I mean look at her. She's been playing computer games all night. I think we need to send her to China, her hometown."your dad said to your mom with a sad face.

"But honey, what about our jobs? We can't just leave our jobs and fly to China."

"I guess we have no choice but to send her there herself. I already booked a one way flight to China tonight. " your dad replied.

You left the empty glass of milk on the dining table and went to your room. You were somewhat speechless. You didn't have any anger towards them, you just felt disappointed. You jumped in your bed and fell asleep while listening to songs that you liked. You woke up at around noon and got ready. You put on a sleeve drop shirt and shorts and headed downstairs for lunch. The whole family was quiet since you're the only child. After you were half done with your lunch, you couldn't stand them not saying a thing to you.

"Don't you have something to say to me? Mom? Dad? " you asked shifting your view to the two of them.

"No, dear. Why do you ask?"

"Because I know you're sending me to China. I know you're just gonna dump me there alone. "

They looked at you with sympathy and guilt in their eyes.

"Please don't look at me like that."

"(y/n), we are going to send you to China alone but don't worry we have already helped you to arrange everything. You are staying at a school with dorms so don't worry and we will send all the fees-" your dad said.

You banged your hands on the table and shouted,

"That's enough! I don't want to hear anything regarding this from any of you anymore. Call me when you're bringing me to the airport. "

You looked at the two of them. You wouldn't be exactly angry or disappointed because at least they told you so you would be prepared. You placed your plates in the sink and headed to your room to pack your stuff. You stuffed all or at least most of your clothes in your suitcase. You put all your essentials in and searched up what's hot in China and apparently there weren't much difference between what you have now and their trend there. You were quite frustrated because of your parents so you just stuffed everything you needed in and played another vrmmorpg game. When it was around four, your mom asked you to get your suitcase downstairs and into the car because time was up. You grabbed your suitcase and walked slowly downstairs. You took a long walk around your neighbourhood before you really needed to go. You were going to miss America but it would most probably because of the technology there. You tossed your suitcase into the trunk and sat at the front seat of the car. You put on your earphones and listened to Tfboys' songs to update yourself with the trending stuff in China now. You dragged your suitcase and got through all the sections in the airport and was on the plane by yourself without anyone you know. You closed your eyes and slept for almost the whole journey. When you got off the plane and was already out. You searched for a sign that says your name. Since you were told that a teacher would give you a lift to the school hostel. You searched the airport for your sign and finally found your sign.

"Welcome to China and to our school. You will love our school hostel and the students there. We paired you up with the most socializable student in your class."the teacher said.

Her name was Miss Katherine, you suppose. She's been talking the whole way from the airport to the school hostel. You were so joyful to finally be able to get out of that car.

"Do you need help with your luggage? "she asked.

"No. It's okay. I got it." you answered.

You grabbed your suitcase from the trunk and dragged it along the pathway. You thought your room number was 157. The school hostel was quite big. As you walked onto the pathway with your luggage while looking around the area. You tripped over a rock and was falling when a guy around your age caught you in his arm and your luggage in the other. You grabbed your luggage from his hands and regained your position.

"Thanks but I didn't really need your help. " you said.

"Really you seemed like you needed quite a lot of help just now."he said lifting your chin up and staring into your eyes.

He looked quite dashing and was the type of person you couldn't resist.

"Xiao Kai! Wait for me!" said another guy running towards your direction."What are you doing? How can you seduce a cute girl in the middle of the night right after running 3 km."

Right after you heard what he said, you quickly slapped his hand away from your chin and took a step back.

"Stay back. I mastered the art of Judo, Karate and Taekwondo so if you try anything weird. I will pin you the ground." you said with a serious face.

The two of them stared at you with a shocked and astonished face. The two guys that just arrived suddenly broke into laughter.

"Hahaha! Xiao Kai, you've been rejected by a girl. Guess there's a first for everything. Hi, my name is Wang Yuan and he's Wang Jun Kai."he said while laughing.

"Yeah, who are you anyways? Not one girl have resisted me before. You're the first." the guy called Jun Kai said.

"There's no surprise to that." you whispered.

"What?"Wang Yuan said.

"Nothing. I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you. " you said with a hand held out.

Jun Kai grabbed your hand and pulled you to the nearest wall and pinned you there.

"I thought you were going to pin me down if I did something weird to you?" he said with a smirk on his face.

Your face heated up and looked away. When the two of you had eye contact again. The distance between your face and his face was a mere 5 cm apart. As his face slowly inched closer to yours, you just closed your eyes and hoped for the moment to pass. When his lips were only one cm away from yours. Wang Yuan interrupted the moment.

"Hey, I know (y/n) is cute and all but you weren't seriously gonna kiss her on your first meeting. Right? "
Wang Yuan said.

You took this oppurtunity when Jun Kai was looking away to softly push him further away from you.

"You think I'm cute? "You asked Wang Yuan.

"Yeah, he does. I kinda do too. " Jun Kai said but he said the last part quite softly and you and Wang Yuan both saw a flash of red on his face. You blushed bright red and looked the other direction.

"I think they look cute together. " a new voice said. You looked towards Wang Yuan's direction and saw another guy standing next to him while staring at you and Karry.

"I'm (y/n). And who are you? " you asked.

"I'm Qian Xi. You should really get to your room before time's up or they won't let you in. Same goes to you two. " he said with an emotionless face.

"What is your room number?" Jun Kai asked.

"Why? What do you wanna do?" you asked giving him a teasing glare.

"What no! I was just teasing you just now! I was just asking."He replied with a red face.

"Fine. I'll tell you. My room is no. 157. Happy now?"

"Really?!!"the three of them said it at the same time.

"Why? Is it haunted? "I asked confused.

"Because that's our room number. " the three of them said it at the same time again.

A/N:

So how did you think of my first Tfboys fanfic? He he. I became a fan of them because of my cousin and this was my first time writing a story not based on anime. So I hope you liked it.