Chapter 6: We Are Getting Back Together 🧡

Disclaimer: Be Aware that this chapter has multiple flashbacks to the past, anything that is a flashback will be in italics. Please read the header, that will tell you when and where exactly that flashback took place❗️

Warnings: smut, angst, fluff, long flashbacks!

......................
Chapter Six: We Are Getting Back Together
................

"Okay you crazy love birds, I'm going back to my apartment where a tall Puerto Rican that I met last night should be waiting for me..."

Bizzie spoke, getting up from her side of the booth.

"Bye Biz..." I stand up to wrap my arms around her in order to hug her goodbye, even though she wasn't much of a hugger.

"Y/n, you know I don't do hugs." She keeps her arms at her sides while I'm doing most of the hugging.

"Thank you for everything. You're such a good best friend." I whisper in her ear.

"Don't mention it." She says, Chris furrowing his brows confused since she spoke more loudly.

She winks at me before turning away to leave. But I grab her arm, when a thought came across my mind.

"You think I'm gonna be okay?"

I ask, in need of desperate reassurance. Considering my parents probably aren't going to speak to me for a while, and as for Jon and his family they probably despise me.

Bizzie looks at Chris who is watching the cars pass by through the big diner window, arms crossed on the table, slouching around his big biceps.

Then she turned back to face me.

"You're going to be more than okay, you'll be fine as long as you have him. And honey, he ain't going nowhere." She winks at me.

I smile briefly, and she walks out into the streets of Boston back to her place.

I walk back to sit across from Chris, who's facial expression automatically lit up when he saw me.

I could never get tired of him looking at me like that.

"You're not hungry, princess?" He shifts his posture so he's now sitting against the booth, "I can order us some fries."

"Nah." I take a deep breath, fidgeting with the cylinder sized paper that our straws were in.