Chapter 5

"-The unsub is a white man between the ages of 35 and 45." JJ told the police officers gathered in front of them. 

The team was currently standing in the front of the room, giving the profile. 

"-He drives a big gray van with a firm logo on the side. He works as a plumber and this car is his work car." Morgan continued.

"-He probably works in the area, and while he is there he watches the children to find his new victim and learn their daily routine." This time Rossi was the one speaking.

"-This unsub kidnaps young boys and hold them captive for a week before he drowns them. And judging by his routine he's not planning to stop anytime soon." Spencer said, the thought of letting this man walk freely filling him with disgust. 

"-This man appear non threatening, something about him makes the children trust him, he might even be a part of the community." Emily continued.

"-The unsub probably has a past of sexual assault, so look into victims or convicts who fit the profile. We need to find him quickly." Hotch shouted, and then he darted out of the room.

Everybody else followed Hotch's example, all understanding the importance of finding the unsub quickly. Spencer turned to walk out of the room. As he turned he walked straight into Derek. He glanced at the good looking man in front of him, eyes traveling down to his lips. 

"-Um, I'm sorry" He said, but he didnt move. He just stood there, staring on the man, taking in every detail of his face. 

"-I-It's fine." Derek stuttered back. None of them seemed like they wanted to move. They were just standing there, looking at each other. For what felt like forever, but it was also way to short. 

"-Well, I think we have a job to do." 

Spencer stared into Derek's eyes once again. Then he gave a small smile as he walked by Derek, and back to the map. 

---

Spencer had been standing there staring at the map for a while now. He was trying to help the search by narrowing the graphic profile. So far he had not been able to find out anything. As he was standing there looking at the map, he felt the familiar tingle on his arm again. Spencer dropped the pen, and rolled up his sleeve. This was unusual, his soulmate never left two messages at the same day. 

'tell me if this is worth the wait, or i'll shoot my shot elsewhere'

Spencer was staring at the message. It came like lightning from a clear sky. He hadn't given his soulmate, and his massages much thought before. He wasn't a big fan of the soulmate thing, and had always hoped it was just gonna go away, but he had never thought it actually would happen. He didn't know what he thought would happen between him and his soulmate, he didn't know what he was expecting, but this was not it. He didn't know how to respond. On one hand he had never wanted a soulmate in the first place, he wanted relationships to happen naturally. On the other hand, and he would never admit this out loud, but he would really miss the messages from his soulmate. 

Spencer picked up the pen again. He had been keeping his soulmate on the fence for far to long, they didn't deserve this. If they wanted to move on, Spencer would not stand in their way. This is better for the both of them, he thought as he put the pen to his arm and started to write.

'I think it's time to move on.'

As he read over the words he let out a big sigh. This felt right, but he could also feel a sort of darkness. Maybe this was a bad idea. No he can't think like that. He has been forcing his soulmate to wait for him for far to long. It's time he lets them live their own life, and find someone who will actually take care of them.  

Spencer then turned back to the map once again to continue his work. He still wasn't sure how to narrow down the area based on the little information that they have. Then it struck him, if the man kidnapped the children while working, shouldn't his workplace be somewhere within the area? Why hadn't Spencer thought of that soner. If the work car was from somewhere outside the area someone would have alerted the police, but it hasn't been mentioned.  The man must work for one of the plumber companies inside the area, all Spencer had to do was trying to figure out which one that could be. He searched up a list on the internett of all the plumber companies in town. Then he set a marker for the location for all the companies that work inside the area he had drawn on the map. There where a total of five companies. 

Just as Spencer had put down the last marker, his phone started to ring. He put down his coffee cup, and digged his phone out of his pocket. There was an unknown  number calling him. He pressed the answer call button, and lifted the phone to his ear. 

"- Hello, this is dr Spencer Reid. Who am I talking to?" he asked.

"- Hey Genius, this is Tech master Penelope Garzia. I bring news on the unsub." the person on the other side of the line answered.

"- Well bring it."

"- There were three men between the ages of 35 to 45 working in the areas correlating to the disappearing.  Andy Wright, Elmer Cooper, and Tobias Davenport."

"- Garzia, at which companies does the men work?" 

Garzia listed up the three different companies the men worked at, and Spencer removed the markers for the other two companies. Now they only had to check out the three places, and that quick, or else Dustin would be in some serious danger.

"- Thank you Garzia. Now could you check if any of the men have a history of sexual assault?" 

"- No prob, Genius. I'll get back to you shortly." Gariza said, and then she hung up.

Spencer then called Hotch to let him know that they needed to gather the team, he had some new leads.

After a short while the whole team was once again gathered at the meeting room. Spencer showed them the map, and told them about the men Garzia had found. They then decided to split up. Rossi and JJ would talk to Andy Wright, Prentiss and Hotch to Tobias Davenport, and Spencer and Derek would take Elmer Cooper. Then they all headed of to their different suspects.

A.N: 

Sorry that it has been so long. A lot has happened and I hadn't had much time to write. I will try to get the next chapter out quicker, but can't make any promises.