Payne x Y/N

Y/N was sleeping when they heard their alarm go off. The steel samurai theme song was playing as their alarm and they knew it was time for school. "Ugh!!" They said turning their alarm off. Y/N felt like today was gonna be bad day. They didn't wanna go to school but they had to. They walked out of bed and look in the mirror. "Hmmm..." Y/N threw on some makeup and put their hair up in a messy bun. Then they went downstairs and made toast. "Hmmmm. What kind of thing do I put on this?" While they we're thinkinh time passed and it was already 7:35am. That's when the bus comes. Y/N heard the bus and yelled "OH NO!! I'M LATE!! They grabbed the toast and tried looking for their backpack. "Uhhh... Oh no..." They looked everywhere and couldn't find it. Then they bus drove away. Y/N sighed. "I knew today would be a bad day..." They ran out the house with toast in their mouth. Then... They ran into someone. "Ahhh!! I'm so sorr-" They looked up and saw... "WINSTON PAYNE?! THE ROOKIE KILLER?! THE FAMOUS PROSECUTOR?!" Payne flipped his hair. "Hello there." Y/N looked at him and his amazing glasses.. His pretty hair.. And his cool suit. Payne looked happy to see Y/N. "I need a helper prosecutor in court... Wanna come?" He smriked. Y/N thought for a few.. 'I have school but... Payne is soo cool.. I would be his helped anytime.....' Y/N looked up at him. "Ok!!" They said. He flipped his hair again and fixed his glasses. "Let's go.." Payne started walking Y/N to the "courtroom" it was a long walk, at least 24 minutes.. But then they finally arrived. Y/N looked at the courtroom it didn't even look like one. "Is this your house?" Y/N looked at Payne who was sweating. "No. It's just a weirdly shaped courtroom. Y/N never saw a courtroom in real life so they had to think it's true for now. They shrugged and went in.  Y/N walked in and knew it wasn't a courtroom. "This is your house." They said. Payne sighed. "YEAH. I guess it is but it's cus..." Y/N looked at Payne who was blushing and sweating a lot. "I love you, Y/N." They gasped. "W-w-w-w-what?!" Payne looked at Y/N who was also blushing. They had to think about this... 'A 61 year old man has feelings for me..? I don't know how to feel... But.. They do call him the rookie killer for a reason...' Y/N looked at Payne. "I-I can't accpect your feelings for me..." Payne gasped. "Why?!" Y/N sighed and looked at the time. 9:13am. "Well.. I love prosecutors and stuff don't get me wrong and your very attractive but.. You 61 years old. And I'm still in highschool." Payne gasped again. "B-but!!!" Y/N hugged Payne and then walked out. They had school to go to. Payne sighed...  "Grr... I will make Y/N love me... 😈😈"