Chapter 3. Part 1

A/N i know its been mad long since i added to this story, which is totally my fault, but i'll to go back to consistently adding chapters. Thanks to everyone who came this far tho🫶🏾

Time skip (Next day)
As i rode the cramped train people started recognizing me from the sports festival.

"Hey your Y/N, from the UA sports festival." A man says

"Omg she's so cute in person" a woman says

My eyes look from left to right "thank you?" I say

On the train you could see sports news and Bakugou's picture was on there. The one where he was chained up and looked like a mean dog. I let out a little chuckle and when the train doors open i left the train and began my walk to school.

Time skip (in class)
"Did you get recognized today on your way to school." I say sitting in my seat next to Bakugou.

"Yea, and it was annoying." He grunts

I smack my teeth "you know you liked the attention."

Mr. Aizawa walked in the class and he didn't have any bandages. Then he informed us about hero informatics.

"You need code names time to pick your hero identities." He says

The class erupted in cheer and Mr. Aizawa glanced at them.

Heres the total of all of you that has offers.

First was me with 4,123 offers, Next was Todoroki with 4, 120 offers, and Bakugou with 3,556. The rest of the class had 360 and less. "In previous years the numbers been more spread out, but theres a pretty big gap this time." Mr Aizawa explains.

Kaminari lets out a cry and the class talk about how the three of us got the highest offers. Mr. Aizawa goes to say everyone would be interning and also said how we should choose wisely on our hero names.

Then out of no where the lewd hero Midnight walks in the room. "She will be approving of your hero names." Mr. Aizawa says.

I get handed a stack of white boards and hand them back so everyone gets one. Hmm i have no idea what my hero name should be.

"Now students who's ready to share." Midnight says.

We have to show the class these?! Aoyama chose to go first and his name was ' i can not stop twinkling.'

Thats...different. Mina wanted alien queen but her idea was rejected by Midnight.

Ok now i have to come up with something good. Tsu chose the name Froppy, that name was actually good.

Kirishima chose red riot, makes sense. I still cant think of a name and its stressing me out, everyone started going up and picking good hero names and i was still stuck.

Ouuu how about Origami because my quirk deals with paper and i can make almost anything with my paper so yea, thats what im going to go with.

Todoroki went up and he decided on just using his real name. Wait thats actually smart, but i stessed myself out for this name so im gonna use it.

I walk up and flip my white board over "My hero name is Origami."

"Ahhh, i like it, can you please make me something!" She says.

"Uh, sure." I say putting out my left hand and a piece of paper comes from it, as it floats in the air i begin to fold it and it lookes like its folding on its own.

The class made a sound of awe, i had made a butterfly and had it flap its wings over to midnight.

"Excellent!" she says