Chapt 2. Part 3

Y/N POV.
I wasn't too far back from Todoroki. I was actually running at a good paste, not too far back was Kirishima and another guy who was sliver.

Todoroki stopped and when i got to where he was i stopped as well. This challenged looked like we had to get to the other side going from rock to rock,but in between each rock was a thin rope.

Shoto used his ice to slide across while i laid my paper all the way across and just ran on it. If you couldn't tell yet my paper is very durable . But i made sure no one else can use my little advantage so whenever i was done running on a piece it would go away. It may looked like i was in a bad situation but i knew what i was doing.

When i finally made it Todoroki was still a bit in front of me. And Bakugou used his explosions to fly "Dumb ass I'm not letting you beat me!" He says in the air.

Well now i have to win, i need to win. After a while Todoroki was already at the final stage but i was right behind him. We had to be careful where we stepped so i used my paper to make wings and fly and as i almost passed Todoroki, Bakugou blasted infront of us.

"Your declaration of war was to the wrong person!" Bakugou yells at Todoroki as he passes both of us. Everyone else start to catch up as well and after a while i began running again so i dont tire out myself from using my quirk.

Then thats when Todoroki and Bakugou started to fight. I was almost there i can do this, but then a big explosion was heard from behind us. Causing all of us to turn around. Then shot from it was Deku, what the hell, he's gonna win at this rate, i couldv'e won because Bakugou and Todoroki were caught up in their own thing. But now im not too sure.

Now that Deku has launched his self in front of us 3 we were all determined to get there first. 

"Deku what the hell do you think your doing!?" Bakugou yells flying using his explosions. 

I pulled out my wings again and tried fly as fast as i can. We were all neck and thats when Deku used an explosion to knock us back.

That dumb- ughhh, Y/N its no time to get mad i just have to push on. From the smoke emerged the three of us running as fast as we can. I kept running but Bakugou and Todoroki were faster than me. When i ran through i placed 4th place.

When i got to the crowd i was pissed off. When i say pissed very pissed. I stood on the side trying to breath with my hands on my hips. For some reason i just want to cry not from sadness but anger.

We gathered and the next challenge was a Calvary Battle. We had to form teams of 2-4, it was basically gonna be point based. The points for the first spot was 10 million. I breathed in and out trying to release my frustration which was barely working.

For the challenge we had to basically steal headbands. And we can keep playing even if we fall down or dont have any points. She announced we have 15 minutes to pick our teams.

I looked around in front of me i was already frustrated about not winning and not knowing whose team i could go on was adding on to that.

Then from behind someone grabs my arm "Stop standing there dumb ass and come on, your on my team." His words sounded mean but for some reason my heart skipped a beat.

"You could've had a better choice of words dumb ass." I say pushing my hair back, which minds me i need to take these butterfly locs out soon.

"I hope you know no ones picking you because the look on your face." He says

I jerk my head back. "What do you mean?" I say

"Its like a resting bitch face or something." He says in his same rude tone.