VENGEANCE AND OBSESSION

Srry I haven't been posting lately I have been really busy but I will keep writing! 

ladybug pov

Ladybug: You have led me into a trap once again. I HATE ROMANTIC MOVIES!

Chat Noir: Don't worry it will be great!

One hour later

 The next day

MARINETTE POV

1.Make myself more beautiful so he will regret rejecting me.

2.Bruise his ego.

3.Leave him be to make his case worse.

4.Make my own fashion company and rival the Agrest's.

5.Make him lose his inheritance.

Tikki: Mari don't you think you are going too far?

Marinette: I realize that I am going a little to far but-

Tikki: A little?

Marinette: Fine a lot but he was sooooo CRUEL. SO COLD. SO...VILE. I mean he totally isolated me right after he REJECTED ME. He deserves what's coming to him and yes I know I am being dramatic but he has become a..... a - a jerk and a bully I mean do you see this dent on my head? it is because of HIM.

Tikki: Okay Marinette. I know I can't talk you out of this one.😾

Later that day, Marinette invited Chloe over and talked about her plans and Chloe was excited to get them started especially after what Adrien did to her.

Chloe POV

Ok so my best friend Marinette called me over to her house to discuss revenge on Adrien which is going to be REALLY FUN! So we are discussing the plan and honestly, he deserves way worse.

Marinette: First, I'll need a makeover but . For now, we need to get some ingredients.

Chloe: ok! This will be FUN!!!

Marinette: ok so for step 2, we are going to throw a pool party at your house if that's ok with you and invite the whole class. and when Adrien changes into his swimming pants there will be an 'accident'. For this accident we will need a two buckets, Pidgin feathers which he is allergic too( he sneezes), water slime and jiggly slime mixed together, paint, glitter, hot melted cheese including the smelly camembert and melted chocolate, melted gum, flour and the second bucket will be filled with pink dye.

Chloe: THATS IT??????!!!!!!!!!! THATS TOO SMALL! LOOK AT WHAT HE DID TO US! I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE HIM THAT SMALL PUNISHMENT! But since it is your revenge plan, I will go with it. Now. Lets go buy the ingredients and get the party ready for Saturday.

The next day, Marinette was colder than the ice queen and Adrien was mad

The next day, Marinette was colder than the ice queen and Adrien was mad. When Ms. Bustier entered the classroom, she was with with this super cute raven  and his name was Luka. I didn't have a crush on him or anything  but I did think he was really cute and nice and I wanted to get to know him. For some reason when he entered the room he was quiet and surprised like he saw a ghost and then I realized  he was staring at Marinette and she was staring right back at him like she was his long lost sister or something. After the introduction, Ms. Bustier had to get the worksheets and once she left  everyone started talking.

Marinette POV

Mari: OMG! Luka what are you doing here!!!!!????

Luka: I am obviously going to school here. I didn't know that you were going here too! 

Mari: Yeah. You know, we never got to finish that ice cream. Maybe we could have it today?

Luka: Sure.

I hugged Luka and noticed that Adrien was angry but I didn't care. Then, he did the unthinkable. He walked up to us and grabbed me away from Luka as if I was his property. 

"Leave me alone you JERK!", I shouted at the top of my lungs

"Leave me alone you JERK!", I shouted at the top of my lungs. As I said that, I quickly grabbed him and flipped him over but he quickly got up. NEXT TIME, YOU WON'T MESS WITH ME YOU FOOL! You know? I would roast you but my mum said I am not allowed to burn trash. LET ME JUST TELL YOU ONE THING. STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS!!!

Later on I go to notice that Adrien did not take my warning seriously so we started to make the plan go faster.

SATURDAY 4:00 AT CHLOES HOUSE FOR THE PARTY.

Chloe: Hey don't touch that! 

Marinette: Is everything set?

Chloe: Yes. We just need to wait for the pool to finish getting cleaned and it can go down but for now we need to keep everyone away from the outside of the change room for boys because we need to cover up something there so it doesn't get set off.

Marinette: K I'll tell everyone not to go there until the pool is cleaned.

When the pool finished getting cleaned and people were allowed to go in it, everyone rushed in and Adrien waited for everyone to enter the dressing rooms before he entered and by the time he entered, almost everyone was out. The buttons were pressed and two buckets of disgust were poured on him and he. looked. RIDICULOUS!

                                           I told you Adrien. LEAVE ME ALONE!

Bug out!😋

#Luv ya 💖⭐