DRAMA.

( A/N: Because it took so long for me to get started on this I made it extra long. Enjoy!)

Two weeks later   .   At school   .  Marinette's POV   

Tikki: I really don't think you should do that.

Mari: Yes but it is going too far!

Tikki: But you know you are only allowed to use your powers to defeat villains

Mari: I know but can't you agree with me for once? I have had enough of her lies. I mean how can Lila be friends with ladybug? WITH ME!?

Tikki: It is your choice but I suggest you don't do it. It could end badly. It could ruin your reputation and make you seem very, very mean.

Mari: .. I am confronting her and I am doing it today! Tikki I think you should get inside the purse. We are almost at the school.

Tikki: Okay. But I am warning you not to do this and Marinette keep in mind that  I'm not going to warn you about it again!!

Mari: I know what you are saying is right but I can't help but do it.

 AT LUNCH

As Marinette walks down the cafeteria with Chloe, they receive various insults from people and happen to come across Niño and Alya.

Nino: Hi Mari-sl*t

Alya: You are very selfish but I am not surprised. I mean you can't spell Marinette without 'I'.

Lila: Don't get close to me. I don't want you to pick-pocket and steal from me again.

Chloe: OH SO THIS IS LILA. FROM WHAT YOU SAID I THOUGHT SHE WAS SOME BYATCH BUT SHE IS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. NOW. YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES LILA. IT IS EITHER YOU JUST RUN OFF AND PLAY WITH SOME BARBIES LIKE ALL LITTLE GIRLS DO OR DON'T GET ON OUR BAD SIDE ESPECIALLY MINE. CAUSE TRUST ME ONCE YOU GET ON MY BAD SIDE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE ME AS A SANE PERSON AGAIN K? I suggest you do both. It is what's best for you.

Lila: .. Chloe you just met me. Are you sure you wanna say that?, (Lila mumbled.) 

Omg Chloe I just met you. How could you be so mean to me? Mari told me so much about you. I thought we would be great friends but I guess not then😢. Did. Mari. Tell. You. Something. About. Me?😢😭

Mari: Ugh You disgust me Lila! Your such a B****! HOW COULD ANYONE BE YOUR FRIEND?! NO ONE CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES BECAUSE THEY ARE AS DUMB AS YOU! YOU DON'T THINK THINGS THROUGH BEFORE DOING THEM LIKE HOW YOU SAID THAT I BROKE YOUR LEG! I got the letter that day but stopped going to school two days later so tell me. HOW DID YOU COME TO SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY WITHOUT CRUCHES OR A CAST AND WAS WALKING PERFECTLY! HUH?!

Lila: Mari there is no need for shouting. Didn't you know I had a sister? She wanted to fill in for me during the day and get my homework for me. She is my identical twin.

Mari: Can't you stop lying? we have been with each other since we were three, I think I would know if you had a twin sister!

Lila: Mari she got sent overseas at a young -

Chloe and Marinette: CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!!

Nino: MARINETTE WHAT THE HELL!!

Chloe: Nino I don't want to fight with you so just MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

LETS GO MARI.

(Hope you enjoyed it!) BUG OUT!😋

#Luv ya💖⭐