Chapter 5. Are you Crazy

Start from the beginning

What do you mean? the children are okay Weiss said.

"I know, but that still doesn't change the fact that a Demon Lord's son and daughter just teleported to our school". in other words "lives are going to be at stake"! DJ said all worried

"Then what are we going to do"? Pyrrha asked.

"Well i heard from Lillian. And she said you guys had a plan about heading towards his kingdom to talk to him" Dj said.

"Well yes that is true we're trying to go
And his parents were planning to come along as well" Nora said.

"Okay that the dumbest idea ever". "Because last time you guys we're lucky that you even came back with your lives, and now you want to go back to the same place that might get you killed this time"? "And the worst part its people that ruined his life that's planning to go. Dj said trying to State a fact."

"Look We know we screwed up a little", but were all gonna be in danger if we dont do something. I'm just trying to get my brother back. Jeanne said all annoyed.

"You screwed up A little? "Try Alot"! And also before, you said that you were glad that he killed himself, and now all of a sudden you feel bad. I'm sorry to say this well not exactly, but there's only one Arc(Saffron) that is able to go there and come back alive. And I don't think it's you, or any of your other family member" Dj said.

Look we already got scolded by your big breasted partner okay"!? Yang Said.

One. I'm just stating a fact what you guys are doing is a dumbass idea. And two, there's the pot calling the kettle black.

"Hey"!!! Shouted Yang Covering her chest.

Are we going to stand here talking about Big Ass Titties or are we going to figure out how to save our world from being destroyed? Weiss Said bored.

I know that, so are we going to do about the children? Yang asked.

Okay you know what? How about this, we don't have to go to his kingdom. Why dont we just figure out a way to get him to come here? After all we have his children with us so that means we may have the upper hand. We can just use them for bait. all we need is Ductape maybe some ropes. Jeanne Said.

Just about to finish her sentence she was interrupted by a slap from Dj

"Oww What The Hell Grayson"!? Jeanne Yelled.
"I Should Be Asking You That"!? Dj Yelled Back
Not only are you a backstabber you are a " STUPID FUCKING BITCH " !"You haven't changed not one bit. It's bad enough you guys betrayed one of your own, but threatening to hold his Children captive? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"!? Im out of here Before I have to hear another one of your dumbass ideas"!

As DJ walks off everybody looks at Jeanne. "okay that was of line I get it". I just said it out of frustration let's just go back to our dorms.

"Before DJ went back to his dorm he heard crying from Glynda's office so he steps in and sees her at her desk with a bottle of Scotch liquor.