-----

When it was time for P.E, Koro-sensei took his students to the sportsfield to play a game of "Kill Ball" with them. This game was about kicking a few soccer balls at Koro-sensei before the kicker tried to kill him. The students and their target played it from time to time because not only it was fun, but it also served as an assassination attempt.

"Hup pass!" Koro-sensei exclaimed as the ball flied over to Karma.

"Hup kill!" Karma shouted as he kicked the ball and fired his pistol at Koro-sensei who dodged the pellet by moving to the side.

"Hup pass!" Koro-sensei exclaimed as the ball landed in front of Y/N who waste no time and kicked it.

"Hup kill!" The exchange student shouted as he pulled the trigger of his pistol and fired. Koro-sensei once again dodge the pellet by moving to the side. Ever since Karasuma started teaching them P.E, Y/N started using his guns more than his knife because he turned out to be one of the better shooters in E Class at this moment, much to his suprise. Too bad he wasn't as good with his knife.

"Hup pass!" Koro-sensei exclaimed as he caught the ball which was kicked at him by Okano.

"Hup kill!" She shouted as she leaped herself at her teacher with her Anti-Sensei knives in ready.

Koro-sensei moved out of her way and exclaimed, ready for another student to come at him, "Hup pa..."

"Koro-sensei!" A familiar voice cut him off. Everyone turned in the direction of it and saw Irina who was runnin towards them with a cheerful expression on her face. She made her way to Koro-sensei and looked up at him, "Karasuma-sensei tells me you're oh-so-very fast! Is that true?"

Koro-sensei dropped the soccer balls on the ground and placed his tentacle on his head, "Well, I wouldn't say I'm that fast."

"Could you do me a favor?" Irina asked him, sweetly, "I'd love to try some Vietnamese-coffee. Do you think you could bring me some during English class."

Koro-sensei's face turned pink as he responded, "Why of course. I happen to know a great cafe in Vietnam."

The octopus leaped himself into the air and flew off out of everyone's sight, leaving a cloud of smoke behind him. The students flinched from the smoke and shielded their eyes from it. Once the smoke disappeared, the students heard the school bell ringing.

Isogai turned to look at his new English teacher, "So, er, Irina-sensei? Class is starting. Shouldn't we go back in?"

"Class? Oh, right." Irina said, changing her tone into more of a rude one, as she placed a cigarette between her teeth and lit it up, "Just make it study hall or something."

Okajima let out a suprised "Oh." as his eyes widened. He and most of with his classmates were taken by suprise. They were excepting her to be different from the woman they saw in the classroom earlier that day but they weren't excepting her to be like this.

Irina let out a puff of smoke and continued, "Also, could you not call me by my first name? I won't be playing teacher unless that octopus is around, so you will refer to me as Miss Jelavić."

Everyone were silent for a moment and Karma broke the silence, "So, what are you going to do, Miss Bitch?"

Irina pointed at him angrily, "It's vić!"

"You're an assassin, right?" Karma asked her, looking at her with his usual smug look, "The entire class couldn't take down this monster, but you're going to kill him by yourself?"

"Still a child I see. Grown-ups have their own grown up ways of doing things." Irina said smugly, an egotistical expression on her face. She turned to look at Nagisa and asked, "You must be Shiota Nagisa."