So here she is waking her best buddy to go to the pack ground where alphas and omegas gonna train, its their daily job, they keep an eye on all unmated alpha, imagine how could have been if they are mated, they just simply overthing to an extend they have children then next day find and escuse and dream of another one.

Since these two have few weeks to reach 18 they have to make sure they feel a pull to someone, so that they can make their mate fall and it makes them with their mates as soon as they are 18. Feels stupid right?? And that's exactly these two idiots are doing for a few days.

Lisa start to shake jimin as if he was in a blender, still that one was in his dreamland with some alpha...
And last she pour the water in his head and growl
"Yaaa..... i am taking your alpha.... he is mine"

And thats when the omega stand on his feet, changes his eyes to his icy blue, hair on all direction, drool over the corner of lips, dress not in proper and he growls back at her

"You dirty piece of cake.... how dare you"

And that's when lisa rolls on floor seeing the face of jimin and he growling over a random alpha. Once she stop laughing she look at jimin sitting on the bed, dozing again. She smack his head and said

"You idiot, get ready we have to go to ground, we are late they must go back. If so i gonna end your life today".

" yaa jung lisa..... y dont you call me early. If i lose my alpha i gonna rip your head" he said back and ran to bathroom to get ready, leaving a dumbfounded lisa on his room.

After getting ready they comes out of the room and crossing the corridor, and that was their first mission to pass the corridor without get noticed by the alpha in next door.

On reaching his hyungs room, the start to tiptoed to cross the door across without making noice, on passing they peeked through the curtain at the door that's been dancing in the morning wind and there he is, the well built most dangerous and powerful and most handsome future alpha of Purple moon..............
Alpha Taehyung.

(Please ignore the board and handhuff )

They saw him was not facing to the door, so they start to seek out. But who are tgey trying to fool? The trueblood alpha Taehyung whose sences are 10x more of a normal alpha. Still he don't turn around but slightly smile thinking of how naughty his younger brother is.

On reaching the stairs the two omegas run to the ground.

Taehyung gets ready comes to downstairs and greet his parents.
"Good morning appa good morning eomma". He shows his boxy smile. He hugs his mom by a side while she patted his back and place a kiss on forhead.

"Good morning pup, how was your sleep. Are you going to ground today? " she enquired.

"Yes, eomma and i know that two idiots don't take their breakfast. Can you wrap it for them, i will take it with me. " he said.

And a pair of eyes watches everything, feeling proud of having such a great son powerful bht considerate the best for the future of purplemoon. He watches the mother son duo in sparkling eyes. Feeling proud to have the most beutiful mate, most handsome son, and most cutest son and a beautiful pack. What can he ask for? He was blessed, truly.

Looking at his son, he is the most handsome wolf in the entire wolves including north. He is the most powerful as his both parents are trueblood.

 He is the most powerful as his both parents are trueblood

but something made hyugsik sad. His son don't find a mate yet, and it starts to make him worry. He has to mave a plan since taehyubg is not intrested. And that must be held as soon as possible. He was in deep thought

"Eomma, jiminies birthday is coming. You forget, its his 18th." Tae says to his mother.

Hyungsik turns to his son and wife and gradualy smiles as if he won something and mindlink his wife

"Honey, how about we conduct a ball on jimin's bday? So that we can know who his mate is and also we might get our tae's mate too? " he grins

Jisso snapsed her head to her husband and smile widely

"Yeobo, how come you are so smart. I love your smart brain. Okay lets not mention it to tae now. Lets tell them at dinner. And jimin will be okay i know that brat, since its jimin's bday tae will not suspect and tell anything. Lets invite other packs also"

Hyungsik nod with a smile and then smirk at tae, who suspect his parents are mind linking. The maid comes with their breakfast. With that taehyung starts to moves to the pack ground, telling bye to his parents.