CREATION

Throughout the course of the next month, more people got their memories of their past lives back. Some people decided to leave, they couldn't stand to be here anymore after everything that happened. Others stayed resuming their lives as if nothing had changed.

But the truth was, everything had changed. No one had heard from the officials since everything had gone down, they quickly went into hiding. Usually, like in most movies, after a government collapse, the person in charge of the rebellion would take over. But, with Eret dead, that didn't really leave anyone other than Eret's closest companion, Jack Manifold.

Nick had always liked Jack, he seemed like a pretty good guy, and so far he was doing a pretty good job of putting everything back together. No one protested him being in charge for the time being, but there was an unspoken agreement that he wouldn't officially be in charge until he proved himself worthy with putting everything in order.

The seven of them stayed in town, but Jack personally gave them a bigger house because of everything that happened. Five out of seven of them stayed in it, but Bad and Skeppy decided to stay in their old house, preferring to be more on their own.

The worst thing any of them had had to do since that day was tell Grayson's mom that he had died. Clay told her, it felt right, and he comforted her when she broke down crying. He was such a good kid, all he wanted was to be happy with his friends and his mom, but it got ripped away from him in the blink of an eye. But there was nothing they could do to bring him back, as much as it hurt all of them to admit. Karl had the hardest time dealing with it all.

He cried so much when he didn't think anyone was watching, locked in he and Nick's shared bathroom late at night and early in the morning when he thought everyone was asleep. It hurt Nick to know that he blamed himself for something that wasn't his fault, and he always tried his best to comfort him, but he wasn't getting better.

So, Nick decided to bring him to his old neighbor, Cara. She was a therapist, and he figured there wouldn't be anyone better to help him. At this point he'd been going for threeish weeks, and he'd finally begun to show some improvement. She helped him with his eating disorder, his guilt, and his coping with not remembering his life from before, because it had really started to bother him that nothing was coming back.

He could sleep peacefully, now, curled up in Nick's arms, snoring softly, always with a slight smile on his beautiful face.

The boys had started having game nights and movie nights, now that they could actually watch movies since they had a TV. When Wilbur created the time loop, he took out any sort of modern day technology so the people wouldn't notice that the day never changed and they couldn't see what was going on in other places in the world, the way it was all so different and constantly changing. It was a small enough change that it didn't affect the loop, but it hurt it slightly, as did a lot of things. But never enough until Karl arrived.

Now that they had one again, they were hurrying to catch up on the movies they'd missed, shocked by how much the film industry had come. For example, the entire Marvel universe had gotten insane with all the new technology and storylines added in. And Black Widow and Iron Man were dead, with Captain America old and MIA! Rude.

It was nice for Karl, too, who never watched movies. He'd been everywhere and everytime, but even in the eras with technology, he never had the time to enjoy the little things. Nick was sure to make certain that the brunet experienced everything possible.

After two and a half months, they had a very unexpected visitor. Though they weren't unwelcome, it was odd and the boys were wary.

"Hello, Ranboo," Nick greeted the boy. He'd grown even taller since last time, probably reaching a height of 6'6, 6'7, which was taller than even Clay. On top of that, his multicolored eyes had taken on a look of that of a person who'd been forced to grow up before he was supposed to.