《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - F I V E》

Start from the beginning

She was still crying and now I was crying for Kieran. Kieran has been through so much with family and just when he was trying to and starting to heal this happens. Kieran took his phone and said, 'Adam there is an intruder and I would like to know how she made it in here.'

About a minute later Adam and another member of his security team came and led her out if the room. Kieran came to stand next to the bed and he said, 'I am so sorry Kiara so sorry. '

Kieran looked so guilty again and as much as I wanted to comfort him I couldn't so I just took his hand and I said, 'It's not your fault Kieran. '

He swiped the tears from my face and gave me the softest and most affectionate kiss on the forehead and now our foreheads were touching and his eyes were shut. He stood up, turned towards the table unpacking our food and I said, 'Kieran I have to get away from everyone.'

He paused and turned to face me and there was panic on his face. I needed to get away, go somewhere where my family and other people wouldn't know where I am. I wanted to sort through my feelings find closure and I felt like I couldn't do it here in New York. Sometimes I felt overcrowded, overwhelmed in a sense by my friends and family and I know they love me and I love and appreciate them so much but this is painful and I need go try to work through this.

He ran his hand through his hair, came to stand by the bed and said, 'Kiara, I can't leave you alone I just can't. I know I have no right to make any demands but I don't want to. '

I took his hand and said, 'I don't want you to Kieran. I wanted to ask you to come with me but I just can't be here. I need closure and I understand if you can't.'

He brought my hand up to his lips and he sighed in relief, 'Of course I'm going to come with you princesa. Whatever you need.'

I looked into his eyes and he said, 'I love you Kiara, I would do anything for you.'

My breathe caught because I didn't know Kieran felt the same way I did. I had not expected to hear those words from him anytime soon but here we was saying them and he looked sincere. I choked up and said, 'I love you Kieran.'

He smiled and that was the first smile in a while and he said, 'You have no idea how long I have been waiting to say that to you but I just needed you to know.'

He gave me a peck and he said, 'Are you sure this is what you want?'

I hummed and he said, 'Okay, let me make some calls and handle it.'

He heated up my food for me and made some calls while I ate.

Kiara's outfit for them leaving New York

Kieran had handled everything and within an hour and a half of me telling him about wanting to be out of New York I was on Kieran's private jet and it's about to take off. He had spoken to the doctor got all the medication and permission for us to travel. He had gone home and packed bags for both of us. When he was packing my bag we had been on facetime and he was cute and after about twenty minutes of packing or rather trying to he had said, 'This looks like enough we can just order clothes while we are there.'

He was really cute and trying hard to find the clothes I wanted but he had been struggling. He had told me that the only people knowing where we would be were his security team which some of them had left earlier on another jet and some were with us on this plane and his team that takes care of the home we are going to be staying.

We were officially in the air and Kieran came and sat next to me. I had sent John a message about my plan but didn't give him any details and first he tried to get me to tell him where I was going and when I said no he agreed. I had sent an email to the board requesting to work using video conferences for meetings and sending in my work.

He reclined his seat and shut his eyes and I was looking at him he is a very good looking man. He opened one eye looking at me and he gave me a cheeky smile which made me smile back at him but I couldn't smile for long ever. He sat up and took something out of his jacket pocket and it was a ring on a chain.

He started talking before I could get a word in he said, 'Before you say anything, I have been carrying this promise ring around for the past three months. '

He motioned for me to turn and face the other side and he put the necklace around my neck. I looked at the ring on the chain and it had a moonstone and Kieran knew how much I love moonstones. I looked into his eyes and he said, 'Please take this ring as my promise that I am going to marry you.'

I kissed him on the lips and I cuddled into him as we fell asleep.

We had just landed in Deia in Spain and I was standing holding nothing but my phone because they would not let me carry anything. I was walking down the stairs in front of Kieran and there was a man standing at the bottom. There were three cars on the tarmac, two escalades and a range rover vogue, multiple men around the tarmac some carrying our bags telling me that Kieran was using more security than usual.