~{Chapter II}~

"why do keep pretending you don't do it?"

"w-what?"

"why do you keep pretending you're innocent?"

"why do you keep pretending I exist?"

"why do you keep living in a false reality?"

"that book can't save you ranboo"

"you and I both know it"

"so why do you keep pretending it can?"

"you're going off the deep end"

"and we all know endermen don't like water"

"I- I didn't do anything!"

"you're- you're not real?"

"Dream, you-you have to be r-real!"

"if your not real then, am I- am I really doing these things?"

"n-no I cant-i can't do these things!"

"if I did-if I- if I did do it-then... No I would remember if I did!"

"would you remember?"

"do you remember anything, ranboo?"

"is your brain making you forget, for your mental health?"

"for psychological damage?"

"or is it making you slowly go insane?"

Ranboo blinked a few times, his eyes slowly getting used to the bright light.

He looked in front of himself, eyes widening when he saw the community house. It was destroyed, water flowing all through it and pieces of debris lining the once clear water, now a tinge of grey from gunpowder.

He looked around frantically, and felt something heavy in his hand. He automatically looked at it, seeing three sticks of dynamite. He cringed a bit, dropping the explosives as soon as his brain could recognise what it was.

Ranboo's eyes started to water, burning his cheeks in the process. He couldn't of done this, right? Dream must be playing some sort of sick joke, right? Right?

Ranboo looked behind him, seeing Niki. Surely she wouldn't think he did this. He wouldn't, he couldn't have!

"niki!" he yelled out. He needed somebody else's opinion on this. But what if Niki thinks he did it? What if she thinks he's insane? He might go to prison. He doesn't deserve to go to prison, does he?

He decides to come up with a quick half-lie, since he's already drawn attention to himself.

"what happened to the community house?" he asked as he ran towards her.

"what do you mean?"

"it's all like, blown up and stuff, there's debris everywhere!" he says. She wouldn't think he did it, right?

"Ranboo, you- you have gunpowder on your cheek. Are you sure you don't know who did it?" She asked, taking a step backwards.

Do I tell the truth, tell her how I woke up, tell her about dream? Do I trust her? Should I trust her? Should I trust anybody? He thought, the gears in his head running a million miles an hour.

"Ranboo? Are you okay?"

And everything went black...

:)