"You knew she was alive, didn't you?" Derek asks. "Not for certain. But I'd been searching ever since you handed me the shotgun shell." Argent says.

"What are you gonna do when you find her?" Derek asks. "There's a place I can take her." He says and we start looking around the vault.

"You saying you have some kind of werewolf jail?" Derek asks and I smile. "Sounds cool." I say to Argent. "Something like that." Argent says.

"She won't go quietly." Derek says and I roll my eyes. Who even gives a shit? "I don't expect her to. And I'll do what's necessary. " Argent says

"What if I asked you not to?" Derek asks and I turn to him with a raised an eyebrow.

"She took something from me." He says and I instantly take a breath of relief. I do NOT want Kate around.

Derek flashes his eyes yellow to Argent.

"At first I thought it was a part of my past. I started to lose something else." He adds. "My sense of smell." He continues.

"I'm losing my power." He says and I sigh whilst looking up at him.

****
I get to the animal clinic with Stiles and Derek who are holding Brett to a table whilst he jitters around.

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles asks and I move to his side to help him hold Brett down. Well, attempt.

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton says but holding Brett down is really difficult.

"Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles asks and I roll my eyes. "Yeah, im not the only one here with werewolf strength." Derek complains.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton says and I roll my eyes.

"He's slipping. I don't think I can hold him." Stiles says and I sigh. "Same. I really need to get to a gym and work on these muscles." I say before Brett throws us back.

I smack my head when I get knocked down.

Derek grabs me and pulls me up whilst lookimg at my head after Peter knocked Brett out. "I'm fine." I say patting Derek's chest.

"I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself." Peter says and I roll my eyes. "Yeah, maybe more than a little." Derek says and we look down to the claw marks on his arms that weren't healing.

"Hey doc, I don't think he's breathing." Stiles says and both of them focus on Brett.

Deaton makes the incision which makes Brett gasp.

"Is he okay?" Stiles asks. "I think he'll be fine, but he'll probably be out for a while." Deaton says but me and Derek turn our attention to Derek's arm.

"Guys can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Stiles says as him and Deaton lean over Brett's whimpering body.

Deaton sits back up and looks over to me and Derek. "The sun, the moon, the truth." He repeats for us.

"It's buddhist." Deaton says and I look up at Derek. "Satomi." Peter says and I sigh.

****
The next morning I had a shower to wash my hair.

After blow drying and straightening my hair I do my makeup. I then put on a lavender spaghetti strap dress and one of Derek's leather jacket.

After I eat something and Derek had gotten ready, we head to school.

Derek heads inside to find Malia whilst I catch up with Issac and apologise for not answering because I was kidnapped which he obviously didn't mind.