Like this time, the change is because, in the past few years, viewers often commented that the live broadcast of the program started when it entered the wilderness planet. To a certain extent, it does not allow everyone to understand what happened before, and it will appear unreal. More importantly, this time the show included the Royal Major General Rong Shi of the Tianhe Galaxy, and many viewers asked for the live broadcast from the beginning.

Facing the high expectations of the audience, the organizer of 《Wilderness Live Room》 generously accepted the suggestion and started the live broadcast ahead of schedule.

Of course, almost all planets knew about this, but all the participants didn't know it.#In order to ensure that every detail presented in 《Wilderness Live Room》 is true, the communicator of each participant is provided by the organizer. There is a special program inside. Even if the participant uses his own ID card in the communicator, the content about 《Wilderness Live Room》 will still be blocked by the special program.

Once they're on the barren planet, this communicator can only have a pure communication function. because there, even the interstellar network of the participants will be blocked.

At this moment, what was directly projected on the big screen of the conference room was the test question screen from the lobby of the Interstellar Affairs Headquarters in Uranus.

One screen is cut into twenty small boxes, and each participant's planet and name are marked in the lower right corner of each small box. Each small screen can be clicked individually to open the full-screen view.

Regarding this test question, the focus of each year is different, but it is certain that the question of each year will have a direct relationship with the barren planet that they will go to this year.

For example, the barren star that they went to the previous year was a planet that went through interstellar war. Therefore, the topic was all about restoration and reconstruction. The year before that was an underwater planet, and the topic was all related to underwater survival.

But this year's topic.....

Su Ge looked at every question and answered very skillfully and quickly. She couldn't help but feel strange. Is this test question so simple?

For example: When conditions permit, which of the following methods is more suitable for drinking?

A. Permeation method

B. Filtering method

C. Precipitation

Does this need to be asked? When conditions permit, it must be a filtering method!

Another example: What is the most suitable medium to quickly ignite the fire?

A. Dry firewood

B. Dead branches

C. Assembled hay

Do these kinds of questions still need to be taken out as test questions? Of course, it's hay. Only hay of these three choices can be ignited in an instant. Is this a problem? 

Another example: Where is the best place to rest at night in an unfamiliar field?

A. Rock crevices with leeward and good visibility

B. Hidden dark cave

C. Among the grass near the water source

This question is a little bit difficult. Both the first and second options are okay. However, if you analyze it in depth, the first one is definitely more suitable. After all, a strange field often contains many crises. The cave is a dead end. It is definitely more comfortable if it is only used for rest, but if it encounters a crisis, its risk factor will also increase rapidly. On the contrary, the rocky crevice with a good view is safer.

Wilderness Live Room ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें