chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"

Börja om från början

Isa was still on my arms and was super excited to come to her father. I softly knock on the door and heard his all time hard and dominant voice.

"Come in"

Biting my lips I open the door only to be greeted by his masculine cologne that blocks my sence all time. I looked around to see him watching outside the glass window in his office.

His office was as expected very clean and sophisticated

His office was as expected very clean and sophisticated. With dark colour it give you a intimidate aura but the plant inside ease the feeling and make you feel fresh.

He still didn't turn to us, because of the silence in the room but that silence wasn't long, because my daughter squealed loudly seeing her father.

"PAPA"

She wiggle on my hold and I put her down, hearing her he turned with a frown on his face and surprised expression which he coverd quickly.

She run to him and he catched her and twirled her around with a full smile which manage to make me smile too.

After putting her down he looked at me with same expressions with whom he has been looking at me from past week. I quickly look down gulping. I quietly entered inside with the bag and walk to him in front of him with head low and lips between my teeth.

As I was in front of him I started to feel awkward as he didn't said anything just glance at me, and I don't know what to do! I looked here and there and spotted the sofa and table.

Gulping again I moved there and placed the bag there and open the zip on the bag.

I turned towards him who was still looking at me.

"L-Lunch?" I asked to which he looked at the bag on the table and nooded. I too nooded and took the dishes and plate out.

He sat on the sofa next to me with Isa on his lap who was playing with his tie. I first served his plate and forwarded him. He took the plate but his next sentence stopped me.

"Do you had your lunch?" He asked and I looked up at him with surprise in my eyes, his face was normal but a little curiously in his eyes.

He was looking at me for a answer to which I slowly shoot my head. It was very first time in my life that anyone asked me did I had my meal or not after my father.

I know it's a simple question, a very normal one but for me it's not. I never had anything who will ask my these questions. This question carries the care and worry you have for the next person.

It means he care for me?

"Have it here then " I was back with his dominating voice which come with a order again.

I nodded my head and took a plate for me too. After serving myself I pulled Isa on my side to fed her and she jumped on my lap.

He was having his lunch peaceful but here I was disturbed. Because My husband was continuously staring at me. Sometime he smile down at Isa or sometime offer her bites.