chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"

Start from the beginning

I too changed my cloths and wore a new top and jeans with cardigan over it. which my mother brough for me before my marriage because as or her if my in laws will look at me in those bags thet will think she didn't treat me well and it will tarnish her name here.

 which my mother brough for me before my marriage because as or her if my in laws will look at me in those bags thet will think she didn't treat me well and it will tarnish her name here

I remember she brough many dresses for me because as per her i don't have cloths I have big body bags! In soo many I only liked this one. It was cute. Although the neck was little low which left me a little uncomfortable but I didn't mind.

After being ready I went out with Isa to Maria only to find her in kitchen.

"Ohh you are ready..here it is" she said handling me a bag with a smile. I nooded at her and bid her bye making my way out.

Once I was out I spotted a car parked outside and a old man nearly on his sixties come out opened the door for me. Thanking him I first put Isa inside and then settled myself.

In the 30 minute drive i got to know that the driver's name is Lucus and he is working in behalf of Max here.

After 30 minute we were now standing in front of a skyscraper building. Which had a "Knight's Corporation" carved beautifully on it.

My heart raised a little as my mind registered my husband's success evidence. I looked around the beautiful building. I moved inside only to be greeted by receptionist. They wasn't like cling receptionist who glared at me for marring her oh-so handsome boss.

It was a lady in his late forties who greeted me respectfully. Truth to be said I was little nervous that what if they didn't recognise me?
But now I feel little eased.

She directed me the way to his private elevator which led to his floor. I picked Isa in my arms as she tugged my cardigan indicating she wanted it.

Seriously!! Here also... a whole floor!!

On the way I looked around to see people running here and there in hurry, few were looking at me, and I do feel some hate looks which made me nervous again.. but I didn't showed it. One thing I noticed is here also everything has class, a taste of standard. They were hurry but not in mess. Here looking at few I got insecure about my dressing sence too.

Once we were standing in front of his office door which had "THE CEO" carved on it, the receptionist who's name was miranda left us alone from here. Suddenly I started to feel super nervous because it was he very first time I was here and that too without informing.

Suddenly something clicked inside my mind.

What if he didn't like me visiting him??

What if he get angry??

I visibly shiver at that thoughts, they made me gulp and my hand started to sweat. I bite my lips knowing I have no other option other then going inside.