⚠️Renmin part 2⚠️

Start from the beginning

He could hear the call end, signalled with a beep, disappointing Renjun for a split second. But before the angel could even get slightly any more disappointed, a honk reminds that he had the real Jaemin literally a few steps away from him.

When the realization hits him Renjun quickly locks his door, turning around to lock eyes with the other boy before making his way towards his car.

As he gets closer Renjun becomes more and more nervous. How was this going to go? Did he dress correctly? Was there something on his face? What if something went wrong?

The angel takes a deep breath before focusing back on the boy waiting for him.

Jaemin looked cute like always, he was sporting a white hoodie with a pair of jeans. It was basic but it still looked good on him, Renjun was certain that there was nothing that looked bad on the other male.

Plus they were slightly matching, he was glad Jaemin picked a similar outfit from him. There goes one of his many worries out the window, at least he didn't have to concern himself about that anymore.

Renjun waves with a small smile at Jaemin as he gets closer, trying his best to not look nervous.

It only takes a few more deep breaths and mental encouragement before he finally reaches the car. The angel excitedly (nervously) opens the door and almost instantly smiles when Jaemin waves at him with a bright smile.

"Renjunnie!"

The angel almost immediately breaks into a fit of happiness, Jaemin's energy was just contagious.

"Hi Jaemin!" Renjun tries his best to match his enthusiasm, smiling along with Jaemin as he takes a seat

Jaemin checks to see if he was buckled in before starting to drive.

"So, how is your day so far?"

Renjun thinks for a second before responding. "It's okay, just a normal day so far."

Well that was a complete lie. Normal day's usually didn't consist of him breaking down over what pair of clothes he should wear along with plastering way too much body wash on himself.

"Well I hope I can make your normal day into a great day." Renjun lets out a small noise similar to a hum before turning his head to stare out the window.

Now don't get him wrong, Renjun wishes he could continue on with their conversation. But that was quite hard to do when he would be stammering and just overall embarrassing himself.

Because whether he liked it or not, he was definitely blushing right now and if he even tried to say something he would just be making a fool out of himself.

So Renjun opts to stay quiet as he tries to calm his racing heart. Really though, how hard was it to just keep a conversation going. He did this almost everyday with Jaemin, why couldn't do it now? Essentially it was the same thing, just in a different place.

Yea he could totally do this, cmon Renjun you can do this.

Once again Renjun takes a deep breath, holding it for a few seconds before slowly exhaling. It was easy, just start another conversation. How hard could it be.

"So...how is your day so far?"

Oh c'mon you had to hand it to him, that was a beautiful icebreaker. Extraordinary, never done before, that was simply spectacular. If he had to say so himself, Renjun just outdid himself with that one.

"It was okay for me too, just been busy making sure our date is perfect." Okay now what does he say, how does he continue this conve-

Hold on. Just give him a few seconds. Any minute now.