Planning to kill the mastermind

Sorry for not posting earlier I was binge watching Loki season 1, and I was sick😅

This was a week after the last part (Btw this was before the time that Rantaro was suppose die also this has some Shuichi x Kokichi x Kaito fluff) 

No one POV  

Everyone was getting ready to go with Gonta to the Bugs but then Kokichi heard something in Tsumugi's room "Calm down Tsumugi they will kill each-other soon but if they don't we'll have to take this to our own hands" Kokichi heard Monokuma say "Fine! But they really need to hurry I'm getting impatient!" Tsumugi yelled 'I got to tell this to the other!' Kokichi thought while running "Did you hear something Monokuma?" Tsumugi asked "Probably the Monokubs fighting" He said not knowing it was Kokichi cause they told the Monokubs to guard the door from vents but they didn't hear Kokichi there beacause they where fighting.

"GUYS!!" Kokichi yelled as he slipped but then Gonta caught her "Is friend ok?" Gonta asked (So cute! He is my Favorite🥰) "Thanks Gonta and I'm good" She said while standing straight "OH!" Kokichi said while locking the doors "GUYS I HEARD SOMETHING IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO KNOW!!" Kokichi yelled while "And it's not a lie!" She said making everyone turn serious "What is it?" Maki said with a serious tone and face "I found out who the Mastermind is..." after she said that everything went quiet "WHAT!?"

"Who is it!?" Miu yelled "I heard Tsumugi talking to Monokuma in her room about if we don't kill each-other they will do it themselves" the room went silent "What should we do?" Ryoma asked them in a worried tone "We have kill Tsumugi..." Kaede said knowing that's how to end the game "We could do it but how?" Tenko asked "We have to act for now so she doesn't get suspicious, we can plan this later on" Kaede said "Y-yeah!' Shuichi said "Fine now I'll open the door" Kokichi said but then "Wait..." "Yes Kokichi?" Kirumi asked "We need to stay together Tsumugi might kill someone, Meet me at my room after we look at the bugs" Kokichi stated the obvious fact "Ok" Everyone said, Kokichi then opened the door.

After looking at the Bugs

Everyone was quiet until Kaito spoke up "Sooo" soon then Maki started to talk "What's the plan?" "Can we just kill her now?" Kaito said "I mean we can but we need a plan so she doesn't call Monokuma for help" Kirumi said "Ok how about we wait tomorrow and then we Invite her to watch a movie then we knock her out then we can plan more tomorrow cause it getting late" Kaede explained, "Ok tomorrow we start be careful and we can pair up just not with Tsumugi" Ryoma said in his normal unbothered deep voice.

Pairings:

Kaede Akamatsu & Maki Harukawa 

Miu Iruma & Angie Yonaga

Ryoma Hoshi & Kirumi Tojo

Himiko Yumeno & Tenko Chabashira

K1 - B0 & Rantaro Amami

Gonta Gokuhara & Korekiyo Shinguji

Shuichi Saihara & Kokichi Ouma & Kaito Mamota

Simps who didn't get to be with Kokichi POV

'I wanted to be with Kokichi' they thought with jealousy

Shuichi & Kaito POV

 'YES!!' they screamed in their head

Everyone else (Kaede, Ryoma, Kirumi, Angie, Himiko, Tenko,) POV

'If they touch Kokichi I will kill them💢💢' They growled in their head

That's it for now I'm sorry this is short I'm still kind of sick and I am taking care of my baby cousin's with my sister and younger cousin, while the adults are celebrating / Drinking they are coming back late and they just left, sorry cause I am rushing this so I can take care of my baby cousin's with my sister😊😅