seven.

007 ⎯⎯ dunce face's name

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊! 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊! 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊!"
Mina rolled up her sleeve, skipping over to her friends. Wrapped around her forearm was a rose vine, an intricate design of roses and thorns. 

"Woah..." Y/N stared intensely at the tattoo, Denki doing the same from beside her. "Check mine out!" Sero pulled up his hair, grinning. The group turned their attention to his tattoo, a small skull behind his ear. 

"That's super cool!" Kirishima cheered, Mina nodding in agreement. The redhead turned to Bakugou, grinning. "Show them your tattoo." He urged, the blonde rolling his eyes. 

He jerked up his shirt, revealing his toned torso where his tattoo was located. It was a red dragon with fire surrounding it, every detail perfect. 

Mina stared at in awe, "That's actually really beautiful..." Sero nodded, Kirishima puffing out his chest in pride. Y/N threw herself backwards into Denki, laying an arm over her forehead. 

"Ah! I can't! Kat your too hot! Put your shirt down I'm dying!" 

Bakugou rolled his eyes, dropping his shirt. "You're so damn annoying." He scowled, Sero turning to Y/N. "What tattoo did you get?"

Y/N stood up straight, smiling. "I got...five!" She beamed,bouncing on her toes as her friends stared at her in disbelief. "You got five in one go?" Kirishima question, Y/N nodding. "Before we left the hotel I made sure to get a little high to dull the pain." 

Bakugou face palmed, Mina tilting her head. "Whaddya get?" 

"First," Y/N lifted her shirt, just a little above the bottom of her breast. She grinned, her friends inspecting the under boob tattoo. Denki's brows drew, a light pink dusting his cheeks.

"You seriously got fuck you tattooed on your body?"

The girl nodded, dropping her shirt. She then turned, pulling up her hair. Like Sero, she had gotten a tattoo behind her ear, only this one was of a marijuana leaf.

"That's sick." Sero high fived her, Kirishima nodding in agreement. "Then there's this one." She motioned down to her left thigh, three butterflies in a row going to above her knee. "Wow that's pretty." Mina awed. 

"It's my favorite!" Y/N beamed, lifting her shirt again. "This is the last one." She looked down to her belly button, a heart beneath it.

Denki looked up, "I thought you said you got five?" Y/N nodded, winking. "If you really want to you can see the last one." She smirked, the blonde turning red at the thoughts of where she put it. 

Bakugou face palmed, "Jesus Christ tell me you did not actually tattoo dunce face's name on your body."

Y/N grinned, shrugging suggestively. "You won't find out unless you strip me so." She smiled, Bakugou smacking her head. "You dumbass, get the fuck in the car." Y/N stuck out her lip in a pout, opening the car door. 

The rest of the group began to climb into the car, this time Kirishima taking the drivers seat. "Alright let's go." He cheered, voices echoing in agreement. 

↳ [Edited]
these are tattoos I actually want to get in real life lol