Chapter 20

I shoot up and look around for the boys only to realise I'm in my room. I quickly run over to the mirror and everything looks the exact same as it was the day I was kidnapped, I turn around and walk over to my bedroom door that has a note on it,
'No matter what you'll always be in our hearts even Louis'....We all love you Georgia-Rose Jenkins and hope you enjoy reliving the days you missed. We hope to see you soon. Love Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry'
My hands tighten on the letter as I run downstairs and let out a sob when I see Riley sitting on the couch. I run up and pull him into a hug causing him to frown.
"Babe, what's wrong?" I look up and sigh knowing Zayn's my true love.
"I would tell you but I'd be sent to a psycho ward." He laughs and runs his hand over my cheek,
"I..um..have to go somewhere but I'll be back." He nods and watches as I slip on my shoes and head out the door phone in my hand and jacket wrapping around my chest (the letter in my pocket). I walk staring around, the odd runners giving me a small smile. I sigh and walk up to the scary house across the park and let out a shaky breath grasping the cold, rusty door knob and swinging it open, only to have the hall of an empty house stand in front of me. I groan and walk upstairs to the room I was trapped in a notice another note on the bed.
'We'll be back, Please stay safe we're over the other side of the world.-Zayn p.s:Keep your sass to yourself.' I chuckle and place the note in the pocket of my jumper and head back downstairs and heading home. I frown when a bone shattering scream is heard coming from my house, I pick up my pace and burst through the door to see Riley being held up by Ashton while Luke has his face only inches away from Riley's neck and a terrified look is etched on Riley's face.
"Why don't you tell Riley here about your soul mate and the fact your a vampire." Riley whimpers and struggles to escape Ashton's strong grip,
"They released me Ashton," I spit causing him to chuckle.
"You'll never be released Georgia-Rose. Once a vampire always a vampire...."