Chapter 9

* RECAP*
"What's the one thing?" I ask raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms over my chest.
"Become one of us......"

********

My mouth falls open and I can't stop the sudden shaking.
"N-No..Never in a million years." I say slowly stepping back further and further away from the group. I let out a humph sort of noise when my back collides with something and I turn to see Zayn's chest.
"Why?" Louis asks and I look at him in shocked.
"BECOME ONE OF YOU? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! IM NOT GIVING UP EVERYTHING I LOVE TO BECOME A BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE RUN FROM!" I scream my arms flapping about,
"No, Georgia you have something special that us vampires need to save the human race." Louis says stepping closer to me. I suck in a breath and become completely still when he smirks now towering over me everyone (Zayn, Perrie and Harry) surrounding me making sure I don't make a runner.
"S-so now you add the human race into this?Well persuasive talk ain't gonna work on me" If only that's what it sounded like.. Instead it came out more like this,
"H-Human R-Race?" yay, smart one Georgia-Rose oh you sounded so strong.....
"Yes Georgia the human race. You see full bloods need people like you to kill of all the humans and make a hole fucking army, they'll not only kill the human race if they succeed, but also they'll hunt us half bloods. Please please help us Georgia." Harry begs. I fold my arms over my chest and walk up coming face to face with Harry.
"Why the fuck would I care what they do to you? You've kidnapped me, threatened me, killed my best friend and now you want me to help you. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?" I scream pushing Harry but you know he's like three of me so it didn't really work. Louis burst out laughing causing me to turn to him.
"Oh you think this is funny pretty boy. You've hurt one of your best friends feelings and I'm not helping you fight the full bloods, not in your wildest dreams. honestly you don't deserve my help. your a cruel, cold hearted.. Well no hearted, ass hole. good luck with your life and stay the fuck out of mine." I sass, Louis frowns and they all just watch as I walk away.
"Please help us Georgia-Rose. I promise I'll protect you and pulease as if Louis would kill is it Riley?" I stop dead in my tracks and turn to face Zayn, he smiles softly at me but still has that hint of beg. I sigh running my hands through my hair (which is hard cause it's plaited)
"I'm only doing this for Zayn, Niall and my family." I mumble walking back towards them.
"I can't believe I'm giving you my life. I don't even know you." I hiss pushing Louis and walking over to Zayn.
"On one condition though." I say and they all nod eagerly,
"Zayn's the one who turns me." Louis and Zayn's mouth hangs open while Perrie smirk and Harry stares as if he just saw a naked old man... And me well let's just say I'm actually fucking Petrified