Chapter 14

** Re-Cap**
I smirk and blend in with the wall and ears drop....
*****
"What do you mean a life size punching bag?" Liam asks guiding Harry towards the couch me being part of the wall meaning I'm able to see and listen.
"Well every time I go after him he beats the shit out of me.. You guys just never knew because vampires heal." Liam gives Harry a sympathetic look and goes to speak, but Louis walks into the room.
"Hey Haz, can I speak to you in my room?" Liam's eyes grow wide and Harry quickly looks at Liam,
"A-About what?" He stutters out proving that he's scared.
" you know....stuff." I stay still and watch intensely as they have a stare off.
"I'm actually busy Louis." Anger starts to fill Louis' expression,
"You can't be busy! I need you!" He yells causing Liam to flinch but something snaps inside of Harry and he steps forward.
"You know what? Fuck you! I'm not going to be your punching bag or fucking doll that you can mess around with! I HAVE FEELINGS TO LOUIS! SO FUCK YOU! YOUR A FUCKING DIRTY SCUMBAG!" And with That Harry storms out of the room leaving all three of us shocked. Louis groans and flops Onto the couch, Liam's just staring at him like he's infested.

"LIAM! LIAM HELP!" An Irish accent yells followed by a bone shattering scream.
"LIAM, PLEASE!" I watch as Liam and Louis race off up stairs screaming for Perrie and Niall. But one scream drags me from the wall and I'm running into the basement.
"GEORGIA, GEORGIA HELP!"
"IM COMING ZAYN!" I scream back and burst through the door of the basement to see Perrie, Niall and Zayn tied to the 'new born' wall. I gasp when I notice there wrists have blisters and their faces have thick black liquid dripping from them, Perrie chokes out a sob as the tall, brown curled hair boy walks and runs his hand across her cheek.
"Fuck off Ashton.." Zayn grows. Something I've never heard before. The really tall skinny blonde boy turns to me smirking,
"Well well, here we have a new born, half blood and shape shifter. wow two powerful weapons you could probably use...But your not going to until you become a full blood."

I let out a scream falling to the floor as pain creeps through my head and feels as if something's trying to push my eyeballs from my head.
'Your a shape shifter! Use it!' Zayn's voice fills thoughts. I try to look at them only to see black. This can't be good.
'Floor.' I feel myself melt into the floor causing gasps to echo the room.
"FUCKING SHAPE SHIFTERS! FIND HER LUKE!" I move over to the three against the wall, melt into the wall and than un-clasp them from the wall. They all fall to their knees but soon get up and start fighting but something's wrong.......Zayn doesn't move. I turn back into myself running over to Zayn as Liam, Louis and Niall fight these so called Ashton and Luke.
"PERRIE HELP US!" I scream catching her attention, she runs over and groans heaving Zayn over her shoulder,
"He's being killed from the inside out..we've gotta stop it before the liquid spreads over his heart." Those words where like touter.....He's going to die.