True Fate

It was now getting dangerously close to the time when your freezing ability will activate again. You were very aware of that, and had been on edge for the past few days.

Sukuna had taken you to the human world again and this time you let Toge know the exact amount of time left until your ability came back. That is all you were able to tell him, since time was getting closer Sukuna kept a very close eye on you.

You truly hoped that Toge had some sort of plan. You believed in him and you would use every ounce of energy to save him if anything happened.

The day came where your power became activated again, from the moment you woke up Sukuna was there; hovering over you. You went about your day as normal, you hoped Toge would make something happen, and if not you were going to try and escape on your own.

Sukuna was sitting on his eternal throne while you stood behind his chair. Some unusual curses came before him, challenging him.

"If you're all powerful, why do you keep that human bitch by your side?"

Sukuna looked at the curse and immediately killed him on the spot. His comrade looked over and corrected the question.

"Correction, if you are all powerful, why do you keep a human woman by your side who is a Jujutsu warrior, she kills us for a living."

"What does it matter to you?" Sukuna said annoyed.

"Well the underworld council is getting a little worried. The ruler of the underworld with a human by his side who works against us. She doesn't even show interest in you how can we trust her?"

"Hmm, I see your point."

Every woman Sukuna has ever been with have been demon curses like himself. Each barking orders just like him, they would also make out and do inappropriate things all the time in front of everyone not caring for anyone else's comfort.

"What made you come to me with this today of all days?" Sukuna said standing up.

The curse gulped, "I apologize my Lord if this is a bad time but my comrade and I had been trapped for 2 months recently in a box a stupid Jujutsu warrior placed us in. We finally escaped and came here to fulfill our job, we were appointed by the underworld council to speak with you about this matter. Then we made the mistake of making a detour to the human realm where we were trapped.

"And the sorcerer that trapped you was?"

"His name was Hinaro and had white hair with purple eyes"

That name did not sound familiar to either one of you, but the comment about white hair and purple eyes stuck out to you.

"Well rest assured, she will do nothing to disrupt our world, and no harm will come to her either"

"If you could show that she is truly under your control the council would feel much better and leave this matter alone"

Sukuna hated dealing with underworld council shit. Even though he could take them on, he knew they were also very powerful and had allies everywhere, and he did not really feel like dealing with all that.

"Y/N come here," He demanded.

You obeyed and stepped in front of him.

He turned to speak to the curse, and as he did, you heard Toge in your mind.

The amount of happiness washing over you was amazing, but you had to try to compose yourself.

"Y/N were here, this curse was sent by us as a distraction, so you need to distract Sukuna for a few more seconds while we cast a spell."