Goodbye

**Meanwhile

Sukuna had finished pleasing himself with that woman and was able to find a few more to satisfy his needs. Once he was finished, he stood on top of a building looking over at the neighboring city. The city the Jujutsu school was in; the place where you are. "I know my next destination." He thought to himself as he pushed off in your direction.

You guys heard loud banging noises coming from up above.

"Shit he's here!" You yelled out.

Toge grabbed onto you and pushed your back against a wall and stood in front of you. He had a bad feeling about this.

More noises and crashing were heard until finally a hole blew right through the wall.

Once the dust settled you all saw Sukuna standing there smirking.

"I am here for my prize!"

"And just what is your prize?" Megumi said angrily.

"Hmmm" Sukuna said while scanning the room. He lifted his arm and pointed his finger towards you.

"There is my prize." He said while laughing.

You saw Toge's face get angry, and his fist balled up. You put your hands on his shoulder and whispered to him.

"Don't, he will kill you and I'm not strong enough to stop him."

"Well, what can I do?" Toge says to you.

You stayed quiet; you know that in reality there is nothing he can do. You try to think of anything possible to try and get you guys out of this situation, but no matter how many scenarios you think of, you come up short.

"Come here prize" Sukuna says to you.

"No, we won't let you take her!?" Nanami says to him. "You will have to get through me first."

"And me!" Megumi says.

Toge steps up as well, followed by everyone else.

"Well, I see you have quite the bodyguard my precious woman, too bad they will all die fighting for you" he says as he begins to attack Megumi head on.

Megumi summons his cursed dogs and his cursed bird right away, as he runs towards Sukuna head on as well. His cursed bird hovers above Sukuna shocking him but after one shock Sukuna throws up fire and instantly the bird goes down. The dogs attacked jumping onto his back biting down and ripping flesh off while Megumi tries to punch Sukuna. Sukuna reaches up behind his back grabbing both dogs and flinging them against the wall. Megumi's punches had no effect on Sukuna, he grabbed Megumi by the face and throws him through the wall.

Nanami comes in and slashes at him furiously, but that doesn't affect him at all either, Sukuna dodges with ease as Nanami keeps trying with all his might to slash him.

He finally lands a cut onto his chest; Megumi comes flying out from the rubble throwing daggers right at Sukuna. Panda comes up behind him and punches him hard in the back. Sukuna took a tiny step forward.

"Oi you guys are doing nothing but tickling me here" he says laughing condescendingly.

Nobra attempted her snap again, Sukuna turned towards her as he heard this.

"You're really going to try that again" he said angrily as he lunged towards her.

"Nobra! No!" You knew that if he reached her, he was going to kill her. You ran towards her as fast as you could. You grabbed her just in time hugging her as he passed you two.

"Oh, you're fast, I like that" Sukuna said grinning.

"Thank you, y/n," Nobra says to you.

You let her go and push her behind you, defending her.