Love Conquers It All [PART 2]

Start from the beginning

"Enough questions Dash. I'm gonna be okay, I promise. Now you should go to school now, And i'll get some rest."

"Okay Okay. Sorry, I'm just worried."

"I know. But just like I promised you a few seconds ago, I will be okay."

"Alright. Well I'm gonna go to class now. Rest well okay?"

"Okay. I will. See ya Rainbow."

"See ya AJ."

Rainbow hung up the call and put her phone away. She finally left the ladies restroom. Just in time for her first class. 

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

It's been a few hours since Applejack slept. She had woke back up at 12:00 pm. She got out of her bed and stretched a bit. She went downstairs and seen her siblings and her grandma was downstairs. 

"Hey Guys." Applejack said with a smile. 

"Hey Applejack." They all said. 

"Granny? Where are you going?" Applejack asked curiously; She seen that her grandma was all dressed up. 

"I'm just going to the grocery store." Granny smith answered.

"By yourself?" Applejack asked. Granny raised an eyebrow.

"Yes..?" Granny said confusingly, "Why?" Granny asked. 

"Granny. I should go." Applejack said.

"Now Applejack, Last time I checked you were sick. So why in tarnation would I let you-"

"And why in tarnation would I let an old lady go to the grocery store by herself?" Applejack asked. 

"Who you calling old?" Granny scolded. Applejack's eyes widened.

"U-Uh...No one..?" Applejack lied. 

"Yeah okay. But I still can't let a sick person go to the grocery store." Granny smith said.

"Come on Granny! I'll be fine." Applejack said. Granny sighed. 

"I'm sorry Applejack. But there is no way I'm letting you go to no grocery store when your supposed to be resting." Granny said sternly. 

"Granny. I am not letting you go to no grocery store alone. I want to go. I need to go. I insist." Applejack said in a serious tone. Granny knew Applejack as gonna keep asking to go, So she gave up and just sighed.

"Fine. If you say so," She sighed in defeat. But don't take to long, Don't forget your still sick." Granny said.

"Alright. I will." Applejack said as she nodded.

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

Applejack was walking on the sidewalk; On her way to the grocery store. She some how felt a little dizzy, But she ignored it. She probably was just tired. She continued to walk to the grocery store; Which was just a couple of miles away. She was now walking on the street. But once she did, She became more dizzy.