Chapter 1 "The Monstrosity appears"

Small Pete was writing on a map outside of a set up tent that was behind him, The two Gremlins Prescott and Markus along with a toon was working on re-wiring a projector screen. Prescott sighed with a soft huff and adjusted his black and white glove. Flying outside the gremlin glanced at Small Pete who was grumbling, quickly loosing his already thin patience.  "Oh were can they be? They've never taken this long." Small Pete growled out nearly breaking the pencil he was holding Prescott glaring at Small Pete from behind a soft buzzing noise heard from him flapping his feet to stay flying like all gremlins. "Perhaps being more patient would help hmm Small Pete?" Prescott growled out Small Pete growling back. "Quiet, you don't know my cousins like i do Gremlin. PetePan can fly and carry PeteTronic around with ease like he's a feather. It never take's them a hour to explore an area."

Prescott growled "For Walt Disney's sake Small Pete, Just wait for them to return or else i will not hesitate to-" Making Big Pete growled loudly "or what?" Causing Prescott fly above Small Pete. Opening his mouth to speak Prescott hissed but before he could say a word rustling was heard from a bush, gaining the two's attention. "Well that must be them now." Prescott glared as Small Pete Rolled his eyes "Shut."

The rustling from the bush stopped Prescott growling his patience on the brink of finishing. "WELL!? COME ON OUT STOP HIDING YOU TWO!" The gremlin barked, quickly stiffening as a monstrosity of a blotling arose from the bush. "WHAT IN WALT DISNEY IS THAT THING!?" Small Pete barked out backing up, Prescott being to scared to move. The monster roared loudly, it appeared to have a slobber like body and multiple Seer eyes on its back, however it was way bigger then a average slobber or anything in that matter. Prescott quickly snapped out of his terrified trance and flew back as the monster slammed its arms down Small Pete running into the tent causing Markus and the toon to perk up. "ALRIGHT YOU TWO TIME TO MOVE!" Markus quickly turned confused. "W-what? Whats wrong?" Before perking up as Prescott flew in panicked. "Small Pete's right." He pressed the button on his black and white glove. "Stay hidden, beetleworx should arrive to hold the thing off. I.." Prescott hesitated but shook his head shoving his pride aside for once. "I'll get help."

Markus was now concerned "B-But why?!" holding the toon close as Small Pete hissed. "DAMNIT ARE YOU DEAF?! THERE'S A MONSTER OUTSIDE THAT ISN'T A NORMAL BLOTLING!" What Small Pete barked caused Markus to pale the toon whimpering in response. "THERE'S A WHAT!?" Small Pete growled not answering the toon back turning to Prescott. "WELL!? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? SCRAM!" Prescott glared but he knew there wasn't any time to argue and quickly flew out of the tent before teleporting away to Mean Street.

———————————————————————————

A/N

AAAAAA im sorry for a short chapter, i'll try and write...or...uh...type? Longer ones in the following chapter's to come.