Megumi summons his black dog back. The curse runs towards Megumi. He evades jumping up and stomping on its back causing it to come crashing down. You rush over and while jumping over it throwing out a compacted line of fire piercing right through its head.

Inumaki can hear the loud noises coming from above. He is hoping everything is ok with you and Megumi.

Megumi scoffed. "I could have handled it you know".

"I know but working together will help us in the end, let's keep going."

Meanwhile no one else had encountered a curse yet. Yuji and Nobra are on the 4th floor walking into a room when suddenly, a curse grabs Yuji and throws him across the room.

"Damn you are one ugly ass monster." Nobra yells at it.

As it charges towards her, she runs as it full force hammer and nails in tow ready to attack.

Shifting quickly to the right, she gets around it and hammers its tail to the ground.

"Yuji, hurry up and get up. I've pinned it down attack!"

"Oi, give me a sec. I'm the one who got thrown not you."

"Stop being a baby!"

Yuji gets up and breathes deeply in.

"Ok let's go."

Opening his eyes, he rushes forward activating his cursed energy as he runs. He gathers all the energy in his fist and punches the monster square in the face pulverizing it.

"Took you long enough!" Nobra says.

Just when she said that 3 more of the cursed monsters show up. One of them use their tale to knock Nobra over.

"How dare you ugly!" She yells.

"Here I come!" Nobra gets up dodging its attacks. One after another after another. This one seems to have better fighting skills than the one they just finished off.

Yuji is taking on the other two curses on his own.

Breathe in and.... Blast! Yuji expels a powerful explosion of energy towards one of the curses. Down it went. The other curse went over to the barely alive one and ate it.

"What are you doing?!?!" Yuji yells at the curse.

The curse has now grown in size and strength. Yuji tries to send a blast of energy at it, but it had no effect.

Nobra sees this and knows she should kill this monster fast while that big one is distracted in case it eats this one too and grows even bigger.

The curse now coming after Yuji grabs him and throws him at Nobra.

Woo. Ahhh Yuji yells as he crashes into Nobra.

They are both getting up when the curse walks over to its companion and kills it and eats it.

"Ohhhh no this isn't good." Yuji says frantically.

"You think?" Nobra says sarcastically.

Yuji heads straight for it claps his hands and releases a powerful energy blast towards it. Knocking it down.

"Nobra!" Yuji yells.

"On it!" Swinging down her hammer onto a nail imbedding it in it's leg straight through.

Yuji comes to attack it again, but it swings its arm and bats him away last minute.

It also breaks free and attacks Nobra knocking her through the wall into another room.