Part 14🎉🎉

Des pov:
-1week later-
I wake up to see nobody home. That's unusual.
I call Andre and everyone else but they didn't answer. I walk inside my restroom and my two sisters popped out. "HAPPY 20 BIRTHDAY" they both yelled out. I was crying with tears of joy. I haven't seen them in years. Then 2 unfamiliar people stepped out the closet.

 Then 2 unfamiliar people  stepped out the closet

" uhh I forgot to inturduce you to them but Destiny this is keewan and this is pooter

" uhh I forgot to inturduce you to them but Destiny this is keewan and this is pooter." Angela explained. " so y'all all dating" I asked while siting by the sink. "No no pooter is my boyfriend and keewan is liyahs." She said while laughing. "oh well anyways where is the rest of people " I asked nervously. "Come follow me" pooter said while walking towards the door.
I saw Andre and ran to him as fast as I could.
"Ay chill I'm not the only one here your mom brothers and nya." He said while chuckling.
I hugged all of them and noticed they were smiling way too hard."should we give it to her now or after we go yk." Liyah said staring at my mom." Right now" then Andre pulled out a puppy behind his back

"Your joking right " I said while staring dead at his face

"Your joking right " I said while staring dead at his face." no why you don't like her I can take her  ba-" he said before getting cut off." I LOVE HER WHAT SHOULD WE NAME HER." I yelled doing a happy dance. "Let's name her nala." My mom said cheesing.
"Alright are we all going in the same car."  Nya asked. "Speaking of car- nvm yea we all are going in the same car." Terrance said While half smiling.i noticed something veryyy weird i noticed that liyah and Angela's boyfriends haven't even said more than 10 words. Liyahs haven't even said one I should probably start a conversation with them.
"Ok I'll be right back I need to change." I said running to the house

I text bk  telling her I'm almost done I have to fix the dog some food since mike is watching her

I text bk telling her I'm almost done I have to fix the dog some food since mike is watching her. I got inside the car and sat between bk and andre.
Andre pov:
I was scrolling on Instagram and decided to take a pic

 Andre pov: I was scrolling on Instagram and decided to take a pic

I'msofaygo: happy 20th birthday 🥳 ily Des.
Liked by Nyathebratt and 2,000 others
Commets
Desxandre: can you please reply and tell Des I said happy birthday.♥️♥️
^imsofaygo: hii and yes I'll tell her.
Weallhatedes:she don't need nothing for her birthday.
^Nyathebratt:go eat a dick
"Okay yall we here." Nya yelled.

"Wowww who payed for this

"Wowww who payed for this." I said.
" it was 30% off yk your birthday." Nya said sitting by Terrance
"Oh well keewan how did you and liyah meet." I asked waiting for a answer. He cleared his throat." We met on tinder. " he said staring down." Ohhhh ok what about you." I said pointing at pooter."same thing." He said dryly.
I just nodded my head and went to the restroom. They  seems very off. Should I trust my intention? I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard bk knock on the door.
"Ay you good up in there."
"Yes I'll be out in a few." I yelled back
I came out and everyone was looking happy and joyful they even started a conversation with keewan. "Why is everyone happy." I asked fake smiling. "Because we have great news. Liyahs  8 months pregnant." My mom said smiling hard.
"Congrats " I said looking down.
For the past few hours they've been talking about the gender and what to name the baby. Probably forgetting about me. I mean i know she's pregnant but she had to tell us at the table on MY birthday. I was frustrated so I walked to the car without even saying goodbye.
-1hr later-
Andre pov:
I lay on my bed with Des on my chest watching the boondocks. Today was a long day her sisters left and we already gave her all her gifts.
We bought her a new car, necklaces, new phone dog etc. I was dozing off until
I heard Des phone ring.
It was liyah calling.
Des pov:
"heyy liyah wassup."
"heyy I was wondering have you heard from Angela.
"No why"
"Well she's not answering no calls."
"That's not good did you tell mom"
"Yea she said she tried calling her but yeah."
"yea I haven't heard from her but if I do I'll contact you."
" ok love you sis."
And with that she hung up.
How did my sister come up missing. I started overthinking and pacing around everywhere until it hit me. Her boyfriend.