Part 11🩸

I woke up in the back of a car with everything on my mouth legs and hands tied up with a man and woman in the front

I  woke up in the back of a car with everything on my mouth legs and hands tied up with a man and woman in the front

(Omfggggg bktherula is so fuccinnn pretty)

"bru she didn't do shii wrong what we taking her for ?"the girl asked

"bru she didn't do shii wrong what we taking her for ?"the girl asked. "You know we gotta work for grace messy ass since she teamed up with santos and both of their brothers are dangerous leading a whole mf gang" he replied back. grace and santos teamed up I thought to myself. We arrived somewhere and I got picked up by the boy and set into a room. I realized I didn't have my phone on me. I try to lick the tape and successfully got it off. I screamed the loudest I could until a big goofy man came in here and shot me in the leg" YOU FUCKING FAT BITCH" I yelled at him. He called for someone else and It was that  girl." I'm not gonna fucking shoot her what the hell I don't shoot people for fun" I heared her yell to the man. Andre pov:
"Ay nya have you seen Destiny I've been trying to contact her all day and when I came back from the party she was missing" I asked
"No and she stopped sharing location with all of us. I'm starting to get really neverous. Where is she at?. This would not had happened if I didn't use the restroom? Now look at what I did. She's probably dead. I call her mom and everyone she knows but still no sight.
The last people I called was Terrance and Landon tecca. They said they haven't seen her since the party but they'll help look for her wit me.
Destiny pov:
" If you don't shoot her I'll shoot her my self" The boy said"then go for it mike I'm not shooting her she's innocent Jordan set her up because he knew she was coming and grace and santos wanted revenge on her." The girl said while having a hug on. "alright I'm not gon do it bk." Mike said.
Grace and santos came in here and mike and bk quickly ran out." Hey slut" grace said. " call me that one more time and I'll show you a slut bitch." I said to her. "shut the fuck up before i stab you".Santos said. " kill your self" I said mumbling.grace then grabs a knife and stabs me in the stomach. "Stupid bitch"I said yelling.
I was covered in blood. I started thinking if I ever was gonna get out of here
-3 days pass-
I wake up and see bk. I was still covered in blood and had a lot of bruises. "Hey Destiny me and mike are gonna try to let you escape today but we're coming with you because I can't work for her anymore." Bk said to me.
Andres pov: I got a text from Des number saying to come to a weird address if I want to see my girl. shit someone took her. I call Terrance Landon and tecca and they said they gon grab some people.
We arrive at teccas house and it look like there was 20 people. "So we got a van and bulletproof vest incase some shit go down tryna get my sister." "nigga you said you were only getting a few people what the fuck is this " I said smoke a blunt. "Nigga you don't know who got her we gotta be safe." Terrance said
"Alrii get y'all guns." Landon announced.
They all grabbed there guns and went in the van.
Des pov:
"Get the damn girl and get in the car." the big man said to bk. "Where we going." I asked.
"Put tape on her mike she annoying." Grace said as he reached for the tape. "Damn we all the way in New York." Mike said with his palm on his face. The big man parked at a forest and threw me on the ground. "give me on reason not to shoot you Destiny" santos said reloading the gun."no reason okay thanks." She said and shot me 3 times."how tf she not dead yet." grace asked her.
Andre pov:
"Damn all the way In New York" I said while staring at the clouds."chill broo that's why we got all lotta gas." Terrance said laughing.
"Yeah yeah yeah"
-4 hrs later-
"Alriii yall got y'all guns loaded let's head on. Terrance said.
"Damn a fancy ass forest." Landon said.
This forest looked like a fucking maze.
I heard a gunshot and a scream so I knew we was close."well hello Andre Terrance and Landon. " santos said laughing evil. I looked to Destiny and saw she was crying and covered in alot of blood."oh y'all are not the only one here." Grace said as a lot of men came from behind her. "Lmao she dumb asf." Terrance said as his man came from behind.
All of a sudden shot started flying like it was a war. I ran as fast as I could to get Des and saw she got shot. I guess she was shot a lot because she was covered in blood. Like more blood than a girl has on her period.
I run to the van and get in the back seat. I stay in the car until all this is done."ay bro scoot over we got 2 more people staying with us." Landon said. It was this girl she look like a Tomboy and a boy who look like he toxic.
We dropped of those 20 boys and went to Des house."Destiny my baby!!! I missed you where have you been. and your coverd in blood." Her mom said while tears where pouring out her eyes."and hello to you two people how are you." 
She said looking at that girl and boy.
"my names  Brooklyn but u can call me bk."
The girl said while fixing her a hot pocket. "My name mike. " The boy said.
Des pov
I lay on the floor while my mom and bk help stitch my wounds. I go to take a shower  and cuddle up with Andre. Before I heard mike yell "where we sleepin at."
"Go sleep in the guest room." My mom yelled.
Finally I cuddled up with Andre. He's grip was really tight. It wasnt long before I went to sleeep