part 11

Beep! Beep! Ah shit here we go again school is not for me  ughh.
I wake up and pull the covers off my body very slowly then I get up and go to my closet I pick the outfit that I'll be wearing for the day a simple but strong look I make my way to the bathroom and brush my teeth after I have finished I take off all my clothes and throw it into the laundry...

Then I proceed to enter the shower I take my vanilla and strawberry shower gel and slowly massage it into my body.

Making sure it covers my whole body bit by bit satisfied I turn on the shower to a warm tempreture and then massage all the soap off my body then I grab my cherry shampoo and coat my hair with it whilst finishing off that then, I place my head under the shower and let it rinse out while helping to get out some soap.

After I had finished I turn the tap off and grab my white towel ,  step out to dry myself and walk over to my bed and feel a grin

Its laying there untouched rose
.....you cant relate
Can you now...ha...

Shut up I try to block the voice out...

I take the vanilla and strawberry body cream and I apply it soothly to my body and watch as it made my skin glow and smell like heaven ... after doing so I apply perfume to the nesscary areas..
Then I picked up my undergarments and wear it following after my simple nut cute clothing and paired it with sneakers..

I head downstairs and see my brother making pancakr and his two goofballs of a friend eating it with syrup on top,My mouth was drooling at the sightMorning rose jacob saidMorning followed Ivan and JordanMorning all I said

My mouth was drooling at the sight
Morning rose jacob said
Morning followed Ivan and Jordan
Morning all I said

Before I could ask for some pancake jacob piled up three pancake with maple syrup all over it ....it was dripping
I eat all of it and the boys snorted and laughed like pigs....

Well somebodys hungry one of them say..
Yh I am actually and what about I roll my eyes before taking a sip of orange juice because eho the hell likes apple juice its actually so gross....eww..

I look over to jacob and with pleading eyes begged him to drop me off at school because I didnt want to drive it was so boring and longg so why can't jacob drop me now huh.....
After years of pleading he finally agrees and gets his school bag and Ivan , jordan follow since..well they are going to school so why not..

We all enter the car car jacob drives and we all put our seatbelt and the journey began I turn to put the radio up...

New update sweeties hope you all enjoy
Sweeties XOXO❤💙💚💛💜💓

Any advice is much appreciated