silent treatment

For @loveNat_ <33 here yaa love :3 again sorry it's late.
AGE REGRESSED READER
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//

"Honey?" Natasha called though your bedroom. "Y/N where are you?" she called, shed not been able to find her all this morning and after events of last night, shed thought you'd finally seen her for how she sees herself... a monster.

"Darling I need to talk to you." Natasha said affirmatively, you were in your headspace and Natasha hadn't covered much with you about her past. Somehow she felt like you needed to know this about her. You trust her with everything you do and quite frankly, Natasha thought you'd forgotten this part of her, her life before S.H.I.E.L.D. And she couldn't have you thinking she's someone your not. You might not want her after what's she was going to tell you, you might not feel safe around her, the thought shattered her.

"Okay mommy" you smile coming to sit next to her on the couch. "Okay, do you know why when we go out people keep looking at us, can you remember?" She asked you softly hope glimmering in her eyes. She really didn't want to open that door once again.
"Because your pretty?" You say happily. Natasha smiled warm heartedly. "No" she said softly. "Can you really not remember?"
"No I can't" frown looking at your hands.
"That's okay, darling.. don't worry it's fine, but I need to tell you" she said. Natasha was not getting scared.

"Are you okay mommy?" You asked shuffling over to her more. Natasha wrapped an arm around you, "I'm okay love, I just don't know if you will be and that scares me" she frowned.

"When mommy was young....
that's why" she said, a tear ran down her face as you looked at her in shock, "but I'm not like that anymore, I was made to do it, I promise love, do you believe me, do you still want me to look after you?" She whispered sadly.

"Of course I do Natty, you take care of me and that's all that matters" you smile. "Thank you baby" Natasha sighed of relief smiling softly pulling you into her lap, holding you close to her.

Looking back at it, she thinks she saw the hesitation in your eyes. She didn't want to lose you, you brought out the best in her and she didn't want to lose that.

"Y/N darling where are you?" She asked again. "Y/N what are you doing, I have breakfast ready for you, you always have breakfast before a bath you know that" she lightly scolded you. Yet you ignored her. "Y/N what's happened?" She asked crouching down at the side of the bath.

Natasha took the toy you was playing with and looked at you sharply. You made grabby hands to try and win it back but it didn't really work.
"Not until you tell me what happened" she said strong crossing her arms over her chest.

You mumbled something Natasha couldn't quite understand. "What?" She asked leaning closer to you. "Iwokeupwithoutkisses" you mumbled again. "Darling stop mumbling and tell me. "I woke up without kisses" you whined. Oh! "I'm sorry, my love" Natasha said but couldn't hide the faint trace of amusement in her tone. "It's not funny" you splashed your arms. "Its not I'm sorry, how about I give you kisses now?"

You nodded and Natasha pulled you out of the bath so you were sat on her knee. "Mommy your wet" you giggled. "It's okay bunny" Natasha smiled as she planted kisses all over your face, her heart swelling at your little giggles. "Happy now? Are you still mad at me?"
"No" you smiled.

An
I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind but I wanted a happy one ish.
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍