A/N (plz read!)

Hey, guys. This doesn't have anything to do with the story, so you don't have to worry about that, but I would really appreciate it if you all would continue to read this.

As some of you might know, I'm Cuban American. And as some of you might not know, Cuba has been under a communist dictatorship for over 60 years now.

Up until now, the Cubans haven't fought against the Castro regime because they've had hope that things would get better.

But with Fidel Castro dying & Raul (his brother) taking over, with Covid killing a shit ton of Cubans, and with the food supply severely decreasing, their hope is practically gone.

Children as young as 13 are being forced to fight for the police, families are starving, and parents are raising their children in a place where they will die young no matter what.

They know that if they fight back they'll die and their children will be killed, but they also know that if they don't die from Covid, then they'll die of starvation soon enough.

So the Cubans are fighting and protesting all around the world. Their fighting for their freedom, for their basic human rights, and for their lives.

And we won't stop fighting and protesting until our family and our people are safe and free. I'm not asking you to sail to Cuba and help them, but I am asking you to help spread awareness of what's going on.

Thank you for reading this and hopefully spreading the word, I really appreciate it.

🇨🇺LIBERTAD PARA LOS CUBANOS!🇨🇺

*****

Published: 07/19/2021