1.4) Some Wrecked Angel - Pt. 2

Third Person's POV:

Mia and Beatrix walked into the courtyard.

"What are you gonna do? Steal a car?" Mia joked.

"Yes, actually," Beatrix said as she used you magic to hotwire a car.

"Are you insane, this is one of the Queen's SUVs, they're going to notice that's it's missing," Mia said.

"Yeah, but by the time they notice, it'll be to late. Now get in the car," Beatrix said before Mia got into the passenger side.

Beatrix drove out of the school and stopped when she saw Bloom standing on the grass next to the road.

Beatrix rolled down her window, "What are you waiting for?"

Bloom walked up to the car and got in the back seat, "You stole a car? How do you know how to steal a car?"

"I know how to do a lot of things," Beatrix replied before driving away from Alfea.

A few hours later, Beatrix pulled over in the middle of nowhere, "We're here," she said before turning off the car and getting out, followed by Mia and Bloom.

"Aster Dell was a town right? Are you sure this is the right place?" Bloom asked as she, Beatrix and Mia walked a few feet away from the car.

"I'm positive," Beatrix answered.

"How could a town be marked on a map of it's on the side of a mountain?" Mia asked.

Beatrix stood behind Bloom and Mia and said, "You two aren't the only powerful fairies at Alfea."

Mia and Bloom turned around and saw that Beatrix looked like she was about to blast the, "Beatrix, what are you doing?" Bloom asked as she and Mia bent down in order to avoid her attack.

Except, it wasn't an attack because Beatrix didn't blast them. She blast a barrier that was behind them.

Mia turned around and saw the barrier go down, revealing a town that was in ruins.

"Welcome to Aster Dell. It was a beautiful place, full of people just trying to live their lives. Till one winter, when Burned Ones surrounded the settlement, and a military unit from Alfea decided that destroying the creatures was more important than the lives of the people that lived here," Beatrix explained as she told next to Mia and Bloom.

"This isn't real, you're making this happen somehow," Bloom said.

"I'm piercing the magic veil that Queen Luna placed to hide the atrocities that happened here. Think about that. Leader of our realm tried to erase a war crime. I was born here, and my family died here. Two days before your First World birthday Bloom and four days before your birthday, Mia," Beatrix said.

"So you think that our families were killed here?" Bloom asked.

"Not think, know. Cause everyone here died, except for you, Mia, and I," Beatrix said.

"I don't understand. How could you possibly know that?" Mia asked.

"I saw it. I saw the bodies, the death. Then someone scooped me up and carried me away as we ran I saw them walking through the carnage like conquering heroes," Beatrix said.

"That's impossible. I have a father and used to have a mother. It's just a coincidence that my birthday is near yours," Mia said.

Beatrix looked at Mia, "Mia, I saw Dowling, Silva, and Harvey."

Mia shook her head, "You were a baby. How could you possibly know if that was real?" she asked.

"Cause the woman who saved me used her magic to burn the memory into my mind. Think about it Mia, non of your parents are fairies, it doesn't make sense that you would be as powerful as you are without at least one fairy parent," Beatrix said.