*Chapter 5*

TW: Anxiety attack, homophobic slurs
-
Izuku:
They all hate you now.
What?
Everyone hates you.
No they don't.
Yes they do you fag!
Why?
Because you like guys.
But kacchan likes guys.
No he doesn't.
He doesn't?
He was faking it the whole time.
He was?
Yes to humiliate you.
Are you sure?
Positive.
They all hate me.
Yes.

"Izuku!" I sit up fast. My eyes are wide. Where's kacchan. I look around frantically. Where did he go. He left me. Finally he left me. This was bound to happen why am I so surprised?

"Hey Zuku. I'm right here." I hear a soft voice. "K-kacchan?" I squeak out. I feel him cuddling me. No, it's just my imagination. He's not real.

"It me. It's just me. Kacchan. I'm right here. I'm real." My eyes widen. I look up to see a smiling kacchan.

"Your r-real?" I choke out. He nods. I take a breath. Then I pick up his left hand. I inspected it. Then my eyes land on the promise ring.

"Kacchan." I say to myself. Then I took his hand and wrapped it around my body. I snuggle closer into him. "Do they all h-hate me?"

"No. No one hates you. I love you very much. So dose everyone else, and if they don't screw them." I chuckle a little.

I look up and see Tsu. Then I remember the whole class was here. "Don't worry it's just the frog." Kacchan reassures me. I nod.

"Are we going to tell people about us?" I ask.

"We can do whatever you want love." He pulls away from the hug. "I told Fropy, I hope you don't mind."

"It's fine." I pause for a second. "We can tell them."

"You sure hun?" Kacchan asks. He was always very protective of me. Even when we were kids. He only bullied me because he didn't want me to get hurt being a hero. It didn't works though.

I chuckle at my stubbornness. "Yeah it's fine." Kacchan gets up and goes into the bathroom.

He comes out with my bottle of pills. Wait what time is it!? I look over to the clock. 7:03. Wow. I sleep for a while.

I take my meds 2 times a day. 3 pills in the morning and 2 at night. I never remember though. That's why kacchan carries an extra prescription in his backpack. Because I forget.

He hands me the pill bottle and gets a water bottle out of his bag. I open the pills and take out 2. Kacchan hands me the water and I put the pills in my mouth.

I wash them down with water. I make a disgusted face. I don't like taking my meds. It make me feel like a science experiment. And they taste bad.

"You hungry?" Kacchan says and opens his book for homework. "Meh. A little. What about you Tsu? I'm assuming you never left." I respond.

"Yeah? I'm a little hungry." She says and stands up from the chair. I stand up also.

"Ok let's get some food from the kitchen. Kacchan?" I turn to my boyfriend. He shrugs his shoulders and stand up.

"Yeah, you shouldn't take your meds on an empty stomach. I'll make you something." He says.

I smile at him and me and Tsu walk out of the room. Kacchan following close behind.

Katsuki:
I follow behind Zuku and frog silently listening to the small talk they are making.

I'm a little nervous to go into the common room. Not for me. For Zuku. People are going to have questions. He's going to have to answer them.

He's not good with a bunch of people looking at him at once. And that's probably going to happen.

Before I know it we are in the elevator going to the common room. I look over at Zuku to see him talking with Frog normally.

But I can tell he's anxious. He's head is towards Tsu, but his eyes are anywhere else. He's searching for any known danger.

It's Izukus alternative to mumbling. If his mouth is occupied he uses his eyes to overthink any shit thought that comes into his brain.

The elevator door opens and Frog walks out. Zuku was about to but then I grab his arm and pull him into a hug.

"Your fine, I'll be here the whole time. If you feel anxious we'll leave." I whisper in his ear. I feel Zuku nod so I let go of him and we walk out together.

As soon as we step out of the elevator everyone's, and I mean everyone's, eyes were on us.

I feel Izuku grip my hand tight. Boy won't this just be splendid!

Word count: 794