Chapter Two: The Homecoming.

Jimin wouldn't lie and say he was completely happy with his choice.

Don't get him wrong, he loved Jungkook with his whole being and would die for the other if it ever came to that, but it felt wrong being forced to drop his dream, leave it behind in favor of becoming a housewife. When he called Jungkook to tell him, the other must have felt bad because he tried hard to convince Jimin to reconsider. A small part of him thought about it but he couldn't do that. It was too late to turn back, and he wasn't the type to do anything half assed. He assured the younger that he would be fine and couldn't wait to see him. When the day came, he walked out of the airport terminal and looked around for any sign of his boyfriend –

"HYUNG! HYUNG! OVER HERE!" A voice shouted to him, that familiar voice he adored.

Jimin turned to see the reason for everything standing there off to the side of a crowd, a sight for his sore eyes. Jungkook always looked more and more mature every time he saw him. His hair had grown longer, and it was framing his face in such a pretty manner, his body always seemed to be growing bigger and bigger since he presented as a full-blown Alpha. Also, Jimin's eyes might be playing tricks on him, but he swore the other was getting taller too. That he did have a slight problem with. Jimin smiled behind his face mask and black framed glasses as he made his way over to the other. Of course, he knew Jungkook would be dressed to make sure he was safe from the outside germs that he believed came for him all the time. A face mask hiding his handsome face, black latex gloves on his hands and he wore baggy clothing that covered every inch of skin. Jimin let his suitcase handle go as he held out his arms and Jungkook pulled him into a strong bear hug, it was tight and warm and Jimin melted into it. He needed it. Jimin couldn't help but nuzzle his face into Jungkook's sweater and soak his scent in.

"Ah, I missed you." Jimin said softly.

"I missed you too Hyung. So, fucking much." Jungkook said as he nuzzled his face into the top of Jimin's soft hair.

It was always strange how Jungkook could tolerate touching him without making him sanitize his entire body. It had been a slow thing, but after they had sex that first time, it seemed easier for Jungkook. Jimin pulled back as he looked up at the other as he kissed him, even with their masks in the way.

"Did you come alone?" Jimin asked, slightly surprised.

Jungkook shook his head.

"The driver is waiting outside, but I did insist that I be the only one to greet you." Jungkook said as he pushed his gloved fingers through Jimin's hair with a fond look in his eyes.

"Oh? Papa Jeon didn't want to welcome me?" Jimin asked, rolling his eyes as he turned to grab his suitcase handle, but Jungkook beat him to it.

"I didn't want him to come." Jungkook said.

"Thanks, me either." Jimin said as he walked with the other, looping his arms around Jungkook's as he sighed.

"I'm sorry Hyung..." Jungkook said after a moment of silence between them.

"I told you already baby, I don't blame you. I don't blame anyone really; I have a choice and I made one. That is on me, not anyone else." Jimin said.

"But Jimin – "

"Jungkook, baby, it is okay." Jimin cut in, looking up at the other. "Trust me?"

"I do, I do. I just, I don't want you to resent me." Jungkook said as they stepped outside and Jimin chuckled as he tilted his head.

"Impossible. If I was going to resent you, that would have happened a long time ago. You were a nightmare to grow up with, especially once your balls dropped." Jimin said.

Jungkook's face flushed red behind his mask as he looked down at Jimin with wide eyes.

"HYUNG!?" Jungkook squeaked out.

"What? It is the truth." Jimin said with a teasing smirk.

Luckily the car ride was long. It gave Jimin time to process what he was about to deal with. Jungkook's father. His soon to be father – in – law. The thought of that man being related to him in any form or fashion made him want to vomit. Any traditional Alpha gave him that feeling to be fair. The man clearly just cared about himself and not the happiness of his son. Forcing them both into this position was proof of that. What was so wrong about him that he didn't make a worthy mate for Jungkook? Sure. He was adopted. He was a male Omega. But he wasn't materialistic, he worked hard, and he was loyal. Jimin would never step out on Jungkook. Eventually he didn't mind giving him a pup or two, was it so wrong he had dreams of his own he wanted to reach first? None of it made sense to him. A small part of him hoped that Jungkook took over before he had to get pregnant because once he did, his modeling career would be impossible. He was taken from his heavy thoughts as he felt a warm, wet kiss against his forehead, and he blinked. Glancing up to see Jungkook's face, his mask pulled down to his chin.

"H – Huh? What?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook chuckled as he tilted his head.

"You looked spacey. I thought I would bring you back to Earth." Jungkook teased.

Jimin flushed a little as he tilted his head and lowered his own mask as he puckered his plump lips, demanding a kiss. Jungkook quirked a brow like he didn't understand and Jimin pointed to his lips. Jungkook's expression softened, fond before he lowered and their lips pressed together. The kiss was deep and slow, exploring each other's mouths with no shame as Jimin let out a soft moan when Jungkook's tongue slipped into his mouth to meet his own. Fuck. It did feel good to be kissing his boyfriend again. Jimin's face flushed just as much as Jungkook's as they parted a little, only a thin string of saliva still connecting their lips before Jungkook swiped it up with his tongue.

"Fuck. I really missed you." Jungkook whispered, their foreheads pressed together.

"Mm, same." Jimin said as he swallowed, his gaze half lidded and glazed with lust.

"When we get there, I am taking you straight to my room." Jungkook growled lowly, his boyish demeanor shed like a false skin as his voice turned sultry and heated.

Jimin grinned, licking at the other's now swollen lips.

"Promise?" Jimin whispered.

"Promise." Jungkook growled once more.

And when they got back to the Jeon estate, Jungkook made good on his promise. It wasn't the most conventual welcome home, but Jimin wasn't going to complain.