Chapter One: The Honesty behind Love.

Panic.

That was all Jungkook could feel right now. Despite his talk with Yoongi, the advice he'd got, to actually have Jimin here with him, was a whole different ball game. Jungkook was grateful his father had an extended business trip at this time, it made sneaking Jimin here and still honoring their "contract" a lot easier. Jungkook stood in the doorway to his room and just as Yoongi said, as soon as the older Omega got to his place, he was walking about and gathering up his clothing, clean or dirty, his pillows and blankets and making some kind of structure on his bed. Jungkook wanted to ask Jimin what he was doing, but all he could hear was Yoongi's warning in his head. Let him be. Jungkook rubbed the back of his head, tilting it a little as he sighed.

"Uh, Hyung?" Jungkook called but Jimin continued to wander about. "Hyung."

"What?" Jimin answered finally.

"Do you need anything?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin paused, looking at Jungkook with slightly wide eyes. It almost looked like the other was stopping to process his question to the fullest, but after a moment he went back to working on his nest.

"Mm, nope, I have what I need so far." Jimin said, his brows furrowed in concentration as Jungkook watched him rearrange the same pillow four times before leaving it.

"Uh, okay. Is there anything I need to do?" Jungkook asked, crossing his arms, and feeling like he was in over his head before this even started.

Jimin turned around, looking at Jungkook as he frowned.

"What are you so nervous for?" Jimin asked.

"Nervous? Who said I am nervous?" Jungkook asked, a small laugh lacing his words.

"I can smell it; your scent is soaked in it Guk." Jimin said, a worried look coming over his face. "If you changed your mind – "

"NO! No. It isn't that. I mean, I haven't, I am just, well, I don't want to do anything wrong." Jungkook admitted, looking down as he toyed with the ends of his sleeves. "I mean, this is a big thing for you, for us, what if I fuck it up."

"That is what I am hoping." Jimin said.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked up, but it only took him a moment to realize that Jimin was teasing him.

"Hyung! You know what I mean!" Jungkook whined.

"I do, but I mean it. You will be fine Guk. Lucky for you, I am a total slut during my heat, so even if you don't know what to do, I will have no problem telling you. But if you don't think you are ready for this, I get it. Just tell me." Jimin said, walking towards Jungkook as he stopped in front of the other.

Jungkook stared into Jimin's pretty brown eyes, and he sighed, looking down as Jimin grabbed his hands and lifted them up to his lips as he placed soft kisses on the young Alpha's knuckles. Jungkook's cheeks flushed, Jimin's lips felt so hot and warm, it was nice and sent chills all down his spine.

"I can do it, this, I mean you." Jungkook said.

Jimin let out a laugh, the same laugh that always made Jungkook melt like butter. Jimin leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss against Jungkook's lips as he stepped closer into his space. Jungkook returned the kiss, eager to taste more as he let his hands settle on Jimin's hips. It wasn't anything crazy, just a soft make out session of exploration and it ended with both flustered as Jimin sighed.

"Fuck, I already feel so horny. I swear, this is honestly the worst." Jimin whined, pressing his face into Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook's eyes lowered, nuzzling his face against the side of Jimin's as he sighed, he could smell Jimin's arousal. His nostrils flared as the overly sweetened scent of an Omega in heat started to clog his senses, make his mind hazy. Jungkook swallowed. Jimin still had a day before his full heat hit him.

"Can I do anything?" Jungkook asked.

"Mm, let's take a shower." Jimin said, pulling back slightly as he smiled at the other. "I am going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob."

Jungkook's eyes widened, his entire face turning red, but he nodded.

"O – Okay!" Jungkook answered, probably with a little too much enthusiasm, but he was young, and his boyfriend was hot.

Jimin giggled at Jungkook's excited response. It might be a lot of fumbling and mistakes, but Jimin had a feeling this was going to be a great time.