Ch10: U.A sports festival part one

*Music*

Or

Or

Or

Or

*At Class 1-A*

Everyone: Eh???

Uraraka: Why are you all outside your classroom

Iida: You you students have some business with our class?

Mineta: Um.. Why are you guys blocking the entrance?! We won't let's you take us hostage!!!

Bakugou: There the competition you idiots! We're the class that survived a real villain attack! They want to see it with there own eyes! At least now you know what a future pro hero looks like! No move it extras!

Iida: You can't go round calling people extras because you don't know who they are!

Shinso: So this is Class 1-A! I heard you guys were impressive but you just sound like a ass! Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you! How sad to come here and find a bunch of Vigo maniacts... I wanted to be in the hero course but like many others here I was forced to into a different track such as life... I didn't cut it the first time around but I have another chance! If any of us do well in the sports festival the teachers can decide to transfer us into the hero course and they have to transfer people out to make room!

Shinso: Scouting the competition maybe some are my pears are but I'm here to let you know if you don't bring your very best I'll steal your spot from right under you! Consider this a declaration of war!

Everyone but y/n: Where did this guy even come from!

Y/n: I don't know who you are but your not gonna steal anything...You guys lost to this guy *Pointing at Mineta*

Students: How did we lose to him!!!!!!

Mineta: How mean!

TT: Hey you I'm from class 1-B the class next door to you! We heard you fought some villains and I came here to see if that was true! But your just a brats you think your better than us!!