Ch8: Pros come to the rescue

*Music*

Or

Or

Or

Or (This Version)

*Where we left of last time*

*At mountain area*

V1: Ok put your hands up! And no quirks got it! Use those powers and I'll kill your friend here!

Momo: Kaminari's helpless!

Jiro: Damn villain! He totally caught us this our pants down! I though that electric blast would of fried them off! We're so stupid! How did we not see this coming!

V1: I feel a little brotherhood with other electric types so I don't want to kill him! But I will if you make me!

Momo: *Both her and jiro put their hands up* An electric type! It's the one that Todoroki said was jamming out communications!

V1: Don't move a muscle! Let's take this nice and slow!

Jiro: You know you two dudes are so lucky people with electric type quirks are destined for main stream success!

V1: Huh?

Momo: What are you doing?

Jiro: I mean even if you didn't wanna be a hero! There are tons of jobs you can do in the city right? Your quirk is in high demand! So I'm wondering why would you become a villain in the first place? You don't have to answer I just thought it might be interesting to know..

V1: Heh! Nice try! You think you can distract me that easily? Big mistake sweet heart! I'm not some thug that be out smarted by a couple of student! You need to take this situation seriously! Now here's the deal! Either this idiots gonna die or you are! How about that! You can save either his life or yours! Hehe! Now what's it gonna be girls?!

*Back at the main battle*

Shigaraki: Oh come on! Somethings wrong here! He's still as strong as he's always been! Damn it! Don't tell me I was lied too!

All might: What's wrong? Not attacking me! Didn't you say you were gonna clear me up earlier! Then come and get me! If you dare!

Shigaraki: *Fear sets in*

Bakugou: Man this is intense!

Shoto: As I expected there's no reason for us to fight now! He'll Handle this!