chapter 2- kurts pov

kurt walked into the coffee shop and saw blaine sitting there with his adorable smile, and eyes that lit up everytime he smiled, yes, kurt was already starting to notice the little things about this kid he just met.

"hi!" kurt said, waving

"hey, kurt!" blaine said

"so, do you wanna order coffee?"

"of course!"
kurt noticed how happy blaine looked, he wondered if that's just how he is or if blaine really had a thing for him.. no, blaine would never like someone like kurt, bullied and a kid in the glee club, plus he didn't even know if blaine is gay! at least that's what kurt thought anyway. oh boy, was he wrong.

they both ordered their usual, and sat down, they got talking about their families, themselves, etc. until kurt just let it slip

"are you gay?" kurt blurted, he didn't notice what he was saying until he said it, he started blushing after accidentally asking blaine, who he just met, if he's gay.

"uh, yeah i am, are you homophobic because we can't be friends if you are." blaine said, a little nervous now

"no, no i'm gay too! i'm not homophobic, i promise."

"oh okay, that's good, i was terrified i was gonna be friends with a homophobe"

they both laughed
"your gaydar is horrible, blaine anderson."

they got along pretty well, they hung out basically everyday since then, but the days they couldn't hang out, they found themselves missing each other.

kurt walked into his room one day, sobbing, he left school early because karofsky was bullying him, he just couldn't take it. on top of that, he was thinking a lot, about blaine.. he wondered why he couldn't get his friend out of his mind and he started thinking, hoping it would be a distraction from his crying, he missed blaine so much when they couldn't hang out, blaine gave him butterflies, kurt noticed every single detail about blaine, he could listen to blaine talk and laugh for hours.. shit, he's in love with blaine.

"oh my god, how have i not noticed i'm hopelessly in love with this kid? i mean who wouldn't be, he's so kind, he has such a pure soul, a beautiful laugh, a smile that could light up the world, beautiful eyes.. okay i'm just rambling now." kurt sighed to rachel on the phone

"kurt, i think you're in love with this blaine you keep going on about, you've talked about him this whole phone call, and you have nothing but good things to say about him, we've been on call for an hour.." rachel laughed

"yeah you're right, he probably doesn't feel the same way though. i'm just some weird loser, he's this.. beautiful being that i have no words to describe."

"kurt... everyone has noticed how blaine is so clearly in love with you, the way he looks at you, he dosent look at anyone else like that. with so much love in his eyes, im not sure if he knows he's in love with you, but everyone else does. i have to go, kurt. just think about it, love you!"

"love you too rach, bye."
kurt hung up the phone and sighed.. he really was in love with blaine, but he was so sure blaine didn't feel the same way, and he wanted nothing more than  to avoid blaine for the rest of his life to get over this crush, but he couldn't do that to blaine, or himself. blaine saved his life, without him, kurt wouldn't be here. he just couldn't shut blaine out.
...
"kurt, you have been talking about blaine since you got here, you really think he dosent feel the same way? have you SEEN the way he looks at you, he's head over heels in love with you, he denys it though, a lot of us tease him about it and he says that he's not in love with you.. but everyone has a hard time believing that." mercedes laughed, they were both so in love with eachother and blaine still has yet to notice..

"i guess you're right, mercedes. but maybe he just looks at me like that because he feels bad for me, i mean i am a loser who gets bullied, he probably just has sympathy for me, he is a nice guy." kurt said, really hoping what he just said isn't true, he wants blaine to like him, he just dosent think blaine likes him in that way.. or so he thought.
...
blaine and kurt met the next day, this time at blaines house, because his parents were never there they could do pretty much whatever they want.

"hey kurt!" blaine said, as kurt walked into his room

"hey blaine." kurt sighed, he didn't seem as happy as usual.

"you okay? you don't seem like your usual self today."

"yeah, i'm fine blaine, just thinking."
kurt wasn't fine, he wanted nothing more than to go kiss the love of his life. but he thought blaine didn't feel the same way, so he backed off.

"you don't seem like it.. are you sure you're okay?"
blaine looked worried, kurt either had to lie, or tell him the truth. he decided to go the safe way, and said bullies are bothering him, he knew that wasn't the real reason he was upset right now, but he started tearing up for some reason.

"oh kurt no, no come here." blaine said, holding out his arms.
kurt couldn't resist anymore, he went and hugged blaine, and just cried, at this point blaine was tearing up too, he knew what it felt like to be in kurts shoes.

"shhh... i know how it feels, it's okay." blaine cried

"why are you crying?" kurt said, smiling a bit

"i just feel so bad, i'm an empath, i know how it feels to be bullied for being gay, a few years back i was gay bashed at my own prom, it traumatized me, and im still scared for prom this year"

"we could go together, i mean, we are bestfriends and all, i don't see why not."

"that sounds great, kurt, i know you're not crying anymore but can we just.. stay like this for a while?"

"of course, blaine"

kurt felt comfort in blaines arms, how could he possibly say no to practically cuddling with him.