chapter 3- blaines pov

ever since that night with kurt, where blaine just held him, he couldn't get kurt off his mind. he had no clue why, he thought it was just because he felt bad for him, but it's way more than that.
...

"listen, blaine, you are in love with kurt, you have been since the first time you layed eyes on him, the whole glee club knows, and plus you always sit by him in glee, practically everyone but you two know how in love you are." santana said, with that usual tone she uses with everyone.

it all made sense now, he's in love with kurt. how has he not noticed? by the way he looks at kurt, everyone could know how in love he is. he had to talk to kurt. they were going to prom together tonight, so he could tell him then.
the whole day blaine was just thinking about possible ways he could tell kurt he likes him.
over text? no, too boring.
in the car? maybe..
he couldn't think of a way, so he just decided to wing it and tell him however in the moment.
...
it was 6:00, prom started at 7, blaine was getting ready, and decided to go with no gel. he wanted kurt to truly know him, and plus his hair feels much better without gel. he chose a black tux to wear with a cute bow tie, and went to go pick up kurt. it was 6:30 at this point and it was gonna take at least 20 mins to get to the prom, he decided to leave a bit early, so he would have 10 minutes alone with kurt in the car when they arrived at the school.

"hey blaine! thanks again for picking me up, it really means a lot." kurt said, smiling.

"of course, i'm always here if you need a ride, don't hesitate to call me." blaine said, grabbing kurts hand. he had no clue why he was holding kurts hand, he knew he was in love with him but he never in a million years thought that kurt could like him back, but then again blaine is kinda oblivious when it comes to that.

when he grabbed kurts hand, it felt like electricity sparked through him, he has never felt this way for anyone. he just couldn't wait any longer, he had to make a move tonight, even if that meant being left in rejection and heartbreak, he didn't care. he was in love with kurt and there was no denying it anymore.
...
when they arrived at the school, he finally let go of kurts hand. there was 10 minutes left so they talked about how excited they were, and eventually walked in, blaine was nervous, he's gonna make his first move, and he has no clue when, or how, or what he's gonna say.

blaine eventually found a way how, he always knew how to express the way he's feeling through song, so he decided he's gonna sing his feelings.

he chose the song "all of me" by john legend, the song truly expressed how he feels. he loves kurt with everything in him, anytime he looked at him, sparks flew threw him, anytime he touched him in the slightest, he got butterflies, kurts his soulmate. and he knew it. he has never felt so much love for a person in his life.

when blaine got up on stage, he looked right at kurt, took a shaky breath, and started singing.

what would i do without your smart mouth, drawin' me in and you kickin' me out

blaine sung every emotion he had, without breaking eye contact with kurt

you've got my head spinning, no kidding
i cant pin you down, what's goin' on in that beautiful mind, i'm on your magical mystery ride, and i'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but i'll be alright

my heads under water, but i'm breathing fine,  you're crazy and i'm out of my mind.

'cause all of me, loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections
give your all to me, i'll give my all to you, you're my end and my beginning, even when i lose i'm winnin'

'cause i give you all of me, and you give me all of you, oh-oh

how many times do i have to tell you? even when you're crying, you're beautiful too. the world is beating you down, i'm around, through every mood, you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues, i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you

my heads under water, but i'm breathing fine, you're crazy and i'm out of my mind

cause all of me, loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections, give your all to me, i'll give my all to you, you're my end and my beginning, even when i lose, i'm winnin'

'cause i give you all of me, and you give me all of you, oh-oh

give me all of you, oh, cards on the table, we're both showing hearts, risking it all, though it's hard

'cause all of me, loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections, give your all to me, i'll give my all to you, you're my end and my beginning, even when i lose im winnin'

cause i give you all of me, and you give me all of you
i give you all of me, and you give me all of you, oh-oh.

when the song finished, blaine was crying, he put all of his emotion into that song, because he meant it, every little word. the crowd clapped and he walked off the stage, over to kurt.

"wow, blaine, that was beautiful. i couldn't help but notice you were looking at me the whole time, blaine are you okay, you're crying?" kurt said, worried

"kurt i'm fine, can i talk to you in the hall for a second?"
blaine was very nervous, he was about to confess his love for kurt, not knowing if he felt the same way or not.
...
"listen, kurt, i don't know how to say this but, i love you. i love every little thing about you, you make me so happy, you make me smile, anytime i even touch you in the slightest, electricity runs through me, you're just beautiful, you give me butterflies, i'm in love with you. and i understand if you don't feel the same way but i can't hold it in anymore. i love you kurt"

kurt didn't even say anything before he closed the gap between the two, kissing blaine with all the passion and love he had for him, blaine held kurts face, opening his mouth slightly to deepen the kiss, when they came up for air kurt finally said something.

"i love you too, blaine. i've been in love with you for so long i just wasn't sure if you felt the same way." kurt said, before going back to kissing blaine.

blaine found himself pinned up against the wall in a matter of seconds, he moaned into the kiss a little.

"sorry.." blaine said

"no, don't be, that was hot." kurt was clearly turned on at this point.
they went back to kissing, and blaine can't even lie, that kiss was the hottest thing ever, not really a kiss, more-so a make out session that lasted for a very long time.

blaine flipped them over, now kurt was pinned against the wall, they made out for what seemed like hours, they couldn't get enough of eachother.
...
"blaine, can i ask you something?" kurt asked, they were on their way home from prom now.

"yeah of course!" blaine said, smiling

"what are we? i love you and i want us to be exclusive, but only if you're comfortable with it."

"kurt.. you know i am. i love you so much, and i want to be with you."

"so we're dating then?"

"yes, kurt, we are. i love you." blaine said, reaching out his hand.

"i love you too, blaine."