Double Trouble

The boy laughed. "I know exactly what you're thinking... Uh..." he scratched the back of his head. Cierra smiled, and laid back down. "Cierra. My name is Cierra." she had replied. Though she didn't trust this one, she decided to take a chance and go with it. "Mine is Drew. And as I was saying, you're not alone with your... Abilities. I've figured mine out already, and know how to control it." as Drew had said this, he bit a frying pan he took out from a cupboard. You read it right. He BIT a FRYING PAN. He chewed on the chunk he had taken out, and then swallowed. Cierra was sitting there, stunned. "How... What... Wha..." she stuttered, trying to make sense out of the entire thing. Drew laughed again, this time amused by the look of confusion and surprise on Cierra's face. "Yeah, it isn't the most common thing, but you can eat fire without harm. Since you have the fire ability, you can summon, control, and eat fire. I can eat anything metal, more specifically iron. I can eat it, but I can't exactly be immune to it. I think of it more as... Being able to use it in a special way." he rambled on, but Cierra zoned out at the first five words. She didn't even notice Drew walk up to her, and snap his fingers in front of her face. She snapped back to reality (pun intended) and sat up. "Do ya got any matches?" she asked, with a smile on her face.