Cierra

~Eighteen years ago...~

Cierra was born. She had been born blind. She has natural hot pink hair and a set of golden colored eyes. When she had been taken 'home' she had been forgotten in a forest. Well, this said, as far as she knows. She had started wailing from the cold, and a large creature had heard it. It picked her up. This creature had scales, was massive, and had wings. It's talons we're as sharp as daggers, and as big as trees. This creature was a dragon. A fire dragon, to be exact. It's scales we're red. From here on out, Cierra was raised by this dragon. It's name was Igneous, due to the word 'Ignite'.

~7-7-07, present day.~

Cierra's vision cleared. She was laying on lush, green grass, staring up into the cloudless sky, as blue as can be. She sat up. She looked around, seeing the world for the first time. However, Igneous was gone. The dragon had left for no apparent reason, but her eyesight came back when he did. She stood unsteadily. Cierra's head ached, and a burning was starting on her arm, right in between her shoulder and her elbow. She started walking, unsure of what else to do. She walked for fifteen minutes, before coming across a city. The skyscrapers were several stories high, and cars zipped around. People were walking about on daily business. With this, she walked straight in, unknowing of what lies ahead...