"Or a song!" Preston added.

"Oh yah! Playing a song from a stereo, held high above jis head in a declaration of love!" Dolph's eyes sparkled.

"He should just get in, lkke, super good shape." Ered smiled.

"Or maybe the opposite?" Neil wondered. "I'm just saying terminal illness really eeems to bring people together in the movies."

Y/N's snapped her fingers. "Well, I heard that many older Woman like a romantic scene in the rain? So what about that?"

"My mom just got pregnant." Nurf rolled his eyes.

"Guys, we're not fonna find an answer by listing a bunch of stupid ideas andovie cliches." Max rolled his eyes.

"Well, what if we tried all of them?" Space Kid suggested.

This made everyone look at him with sparkly eyes. Well' except for Max.

□■□■□■□■□

Y/N stood in the Middle of the Mess Hall, the other kids all still there.

"Okay everyone!" This made everyone turn to her. "I'm gonna name the things that you have to do."

She looked at the seperate kids. "Space Kid, you write a bunch of weird cards with romantic stuff about how David wants Bonquisha back."

He saluted, ready to run off and get the paper ready.

"Harrison! You'll summon a Dog...or a kitten. I don't care." Y/N pointed at his hat.

"Time to practice!" He said, going to a corner and tried to start.

"Ered!" The Girl once she heard her name being called by Y/N.

Y/N threw the flowers from David over to her. "You hold up the Flowers."

□■□■□■□■□

You gave the Flowers away.

□■□■□■□■□

"Dolph, you're going to get the stereo!"

He saluted like Space Kid.

"Nurf, you're going to get some chocolate out of the kitchen." She pointed at the kitchen behind he.

"Nerris, Nikki, you're going to make it rain once given the signal."

Nikki nodded, sparkles in her eyes.

"And the rest are going to give the signals once we have to start the music and such."

The rest nodded at that, and then everyone started preparing.

Y/N mentally patted herself on her back, smiling.

"You're good at this." She heard a voice next to her speak up.

She looked to her side, seeing Max there. "Oh, a compliment from you? That's quite rare." She smirked a bit.